• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
48 48

48,563 posts in this topic

My holiest of grails came today, so I think I'm officially done collecting comics. :P

3202576716_c2c9a2d324.jpg

done...DONE.... you are just getting started missy!

...and what a GREAT start! Congratulations, Lauren!

Hahahaha, about 15 years ago when I started collecting, I made this comic my goal in life. I figured once I got it I would probably stop collecting. While I'd like to believe that to be true, there's always stuff out there that I'd really like to have...Like Batman 1 and Tec 27. :luhv:

Hahahaha, about 15 years ago when I started collecting, I made this comic my goal in life. I figured once I got it I would probably stop collecting. While I'd like to believe that to be true, there's always stuff out there that I'd really like to have...Like Batman 1 and Tec 27. :luhv:

Life goals you set when you are 4 are not binding. Otherwise, I'd have stopped trying to do anything once I learned to fly and built my house out of chocolate chip cookies.

Life goals you set when you are 4 are not binding. Otherwise, I'd have stopped trying to do anything once I learned to fly and built my house out of chocolate chip cookies.

Actually I was 8. I was a pretty serious 8 year old. :insane:

Yep, OW/W but with a detahced cover. If it was still in my house (it's in a more secure off site location atm) I'd still be holding it. :*(

I've learned that single staple Archies typically have detached covers...I am surprised CGC gave it a 4.0. Very nice appeal and colors (thumbs u

Edited by Primetime

My holiest of grails came today, so I think I'm officially done collecting comics. :P

3202576716_c2c9a2d324.jpg

...and what a GREAT start! Congratulations, Lauren!

Congrats...great looking Archie #1! (thumbs u

GE

well, when you are ready for a Bat 1 or Tec 27, lmk (thumbs u

well, when you are ready for a Bat 1 , lmk (thumbs u

I'm ready :hi:

Im ready :hi::hi:

bone saw is readyyyyyyyy.

ok, I have 3 to choose from... send me a PM :)

Where are the Tec 31s? :sumo:

Where are the Tec 31s? :sumo:

:cry: sold