• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,425 posts in this topic

Despite the fact that Metropolis now officially refuses to sell any of their wonderful books to me :cry: I was still able to luck into a couple of cool new comics...

wonder13.jpg

Thank goodness there are still a few crumbs left for those of us unworthy of Metro's love.

Man you are lucky I didn't see this one at Pons Con, it may not have made the trip back to Tejas with you

Gorgeous! :luhv:

It was there, but it was hiding in the back of one of the boxes.

Besides, you were blinded by Phantom Lady's headlights!

Despite the fact that Metropolis now officially refuses to sell any of their wonderful books to me :cry: I was still able to luck into a couple of cool new comics...

wonder13.jpg

wonder14.jpg

Thank goodness there are still a few crumbs left for those of us unworthy of Metro's love.

WOW! Everybody's picking up great books lately. Nice Richard. Starting a little run of those myself. Very purdy books.

Science Comics 1, 2, 4, 5, 7 now officially added to my wantlist.

Does that mean you already have a Science 3? That is my favorite of the run...

science3.jpg

science3.jpg

It does have a certain appeal.... hm

Beautiful copy!

This scarce Fox book has been on my WTB thread for 3 years... not anymore! :grin:

3250740381_b8b2621919_o.jpg

Great cover and a tough book to find. I think I have seen one beat to hell copy for sale, and that's about it.

very cool

I also hit the BIN at clink yesterday for this... I guess one of us is "not " getting it (must be me :cry: )

And don't forget the Fantastic #5 - I should have bid on that one.

I believe Richard has it.

I sold it through ComicLink about a year ago. I think a boardie got it, but I don't remember who.

wonder13.jpg

Man you are lucky I didn't see this one at Pons Con, it may not have made the trip back to Tejas with you

Gorgeous! :luhv:

It was there, but it was hiding in the back of one of the boxes.

Besides, you were blinded by Phantom Lady's headlights!

I certainly was (am) :luhv:

science3.jpg

Sadly no, but being the perverted GGA collector that I am, those books instantly grabbed my attention. Especially Science 1. Ya got one of those too? If so, lemme see, lemme see. Nice book too. I love classic cover books so let's go ahead and add #3 to the wantlist. Oh mess, just add the whole run. There goes my focus again, right out the window.

Just checked the mail for my eagerly awaited purchase........

nothin....... :(

But hopefully all these fantastic books Richard is showing will be forgotten by the time my book arrives......so I can get some "book love" too

Dang those are some whoop a-s-s books Mr. B (thumbs u

Just checked the mail for my eagerly awaited purchase........

nothin....... :(

But hopefully all these fantastic books Richard is showing will be forgotten by the time my book arrives......so I can get some "book love" too

Dang those are some whoop a-s-s books Mr. B (thumbs u

I am saving up some "book love" just for you!

(But it may have to wait until early next week...I won't be near a computer for the next few days.)