• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,422 posts in this topic

Go daddy go
parker knows I am kidding...but, I "did" see that book a while ago ...however, it is just not within my collecting focus this week lol

Go daddy go
parker knows I am kidding...but, I "did" see that book a while ago ...however, it is just not within my collecting focus this week lol

Yeah, but we all worry about next week :eek:

Go daddy go

Yeah, but we all worry about next week :eek:

oh, if a similar copy shows up next week, trust me, it is mine (I don't mind playing 3rd fiddle every once in a while...)

Great books Richard and Billy! (worship)

Looks like the trade was a slam dunk on both sides (thumbs u

boy is billy going to be PO'd when I win that Jumbo 20 :baiting:

thanks alot for bidding me up buddy.

not as nice as the one i mail to ricky tomorrow, but the hole did close fast.

jumbo20-1.jpg

My half of the trade...Thanks Billy! (thumbs u

jumbo20.jpg

It goes great with these...

jumbo11.jpg

jumbo13.jpg

jumbo14.jpg

jumbo16.jpg

jumbo18.jpg

jumbo19.jpg

Love em

Me too :cloud9:

me three. and look at the page quality of those books; only a single one as low as c/ow, with both peds being white. the geek has some books.

Mine are not 9.0's, but I forgot I had them, till I saw this post...I love your's:) but if you want to see the run together...this will have to do for now (no 9, :sorry:)

jumbo11to20.jpg

Beautiful Sharon. (thumbs u Being purple and all, I am sure 17 is a favorite of yours. It is one of the top books on my want-list.

Mine are not 9.0's, but I forgot I had them, till I saw this post...I love your's:) but if you want to see the run together...this will have to do for now (no 9, :sorry:)

jumbo11to20.jpg

Awesome books, Billy, Bedrock and Sharon!! I briefly dipped my toes into the JUMBO pool, but had to pull back and focus. Your books are gorgeous.