• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,425 posts in this topic

Got this book in a big trade with Esquirecomics. All-Flash is ignored by some, but I love it!

I'll probably put a run of them together now that the big one is out of the way.

AllFlash1_CGCVF80.jpg

:o(worship)

WOW! Mark never trades me killer books like that.

You've just got to keep upping your offers until he can't say no any longer :gossip:

lol

Got this book in a big trade with Esquirecomics. All-Flash is ignored by some, but I love it!

I'll probably put a run of them together now that the big one is out of the way.

AllFlash1_CGCVF80.jpg

Want my All Star #1 CGC 8.0? hm

AllFlash1_CGCVF80.jpg

Want my All Star #1 CGC 8.0? hm

hm

I don't make nearly as many deals as you guys do, but as it is......I am enjoying the hobby even at my snails pace. Just got this one in yesterday.

Police52.jpg

I don't make nearly as many deals as you guys do, but as it is......I am enjoying the hobby even at my snails pace. Just got this one in yesterday.

Police52.jpg

Very clever cover! :applause:

Picked this neat book up from another forumite recently.

Medalofhonor.jpg

it is a cool book; i sold mine to 'trooper recently, tho' i don't remember him ever posting it.

AllFlash1_CGCVF80.jpg

I wouldnt bother trying to build the run. It would take much more time then most any other DC title. I still havent seen many covers.

Lower grade but complete and presents much better than the technical grade. Nice Lou Fine cover with rich colors. Thank you Harley Yee. :applause:

wonderworldcomics9.jpg

<3 :luhv: <3

You've picked up some really wonderful books lately Fuel!!!

I'd love to see a group shot someday.

Wow!!!! You really hit the jackpot there Sharon..... :headbang:

Great looking group of Bound volumes....I don't have any, but would sure hope to pick up a few one of these days...a good title too....don't tell Theagenes... lol

Congrats... (thumbs u

I'd love to see a group shot someday.

Thanks Ryan!

I'm saving the group shot for when the runs are complete or at least the issues I want are all there. (thumbs u