• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,411 posts in this topic

I like the WW 45 too, but I have tried to replace my Batman 47 for the past few years and I am always outbid.

And you have your choice of two separate WW Origin issues.

bb

2556431045_aab9a8de19.jpg2557256478_3b625bafea.jpg

Edited by BB-Gun

I have been searching for a copy of this for years....amazing how I was able to pick up the highest graded copy :o;););)

DCHolidaySpecialslab2.jpg

What a cool book and one that I have not seen before! (worship)

Ken

Nor will you ever see one again

These two recent eBay wins just came in today.

national14.jpg

national15.jpg

Those Nationals are great and undervalued I think.

bb

3304559721_93a2eccb58.jpg2828711066_aa9d18a3ff.jpg

I agree. (thumbs u

I really like the first 25 issues or so, one or two there after....until The Barker takes over. :sick:

I have been searching for a copy of this for years....amazing how I was able to pick up the highest graded copy :o;););)

Ken

Yes this copy is unique :whistle:

Sorry Ken....just a little photoshop fun.....but I wish it did exist as I kinda liked the finish product as well.. :acclaim:

I really like the first 25 issues or so, one or two there after....until The Barker takes over. :sick:

What the...

leaving.gif

:eek:

Sorry, BangZoom! I just lose interest for the title once Unca Sam is gone. :sorry:

(shrug)

What the...

leaving.gif

Sorry, BangZoom! I just lose interest for the title once Unca Sam is gone. :sorry:

(shrug)

I'm a circus/carnival fan.

The Barker is one of my favorite strips from that time period (see my signature). :)

What the...

leaving.gif

(shrug)

I'm a circus/carnival fan.

The Barker is one of my favorite strips from that time period (see my signature). :)

:whistle:

Ken

Sorry Ken....just a little photoshop fun.....but I wish it did exist as I kinda liked the finish product as well.. :acclaim:

If you would have changed the date on the CGC label to a little later you may have been able to pull it off a bit more.

lol

Ken

If you would have changed the date on the CGC label to a little later you may have been able to pull it off a bit more.

lol

it is a cool little ditty, but I don't think even changing a date could have helped pull it off lol

Ken

lol

I realized that after I posted it but like Gator said......I don't think many would have bit nor would I have felt comfortable posting it without hinting it wasn't genuine. ;)Obviously the anniversary issues are what gave me the idea but then the christmas theme just kinda fell into place. Hey at least it's a pedigree......I still think Gator is just jealous because even 317k couldn't buy this book :banana:

Ken

lol

I realized that after I posted it but like Gator said......I don't think many would have bit nor would I have felt comfortable posting it without hinting it wasn't genuine. ;)Obviously the anniversary issues are what gave me the idea but then the christmas theme just kinda fell into place. Hey at least it's a pedigree......I still think Gator is just jealous because even 317k couldn't buy this book :banana:

:cry:

I got left far behind on the 9.0 copy of this book in the CLink auction. So when I saw this nice presenting G+/G-VG copy at Planet Comicon, I couldn't resist:

CaptMarvelJr23.jpg