• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,442 posts in this topic

as the sig line so beseeching lists.

I noticed Fantastic 3 on your sig line as well. Gosh, if a boardie were to run across one of those it would be almost criminal not to give you a shot at it. :(

So true geek. The only way I could square it if is said boardie were putting the Fantastic run together himself and the 3 was crucial in making that happen. Otherwise burn him at the stake!

I noticed Fantastic 3 on your sig line as well. Gosh, if a boardie were to run across one of those it would be almost criminal not to give you a shot at it. :(

So true geek. The only way I could square it if is said boardie were putting the Fantastic run together himself and the 3 was crucial in making that happen. Otherwise burn him at the stake!

burnt steaks (ribeyes) :cloud9:

burnt steaks (ribeyes) :cloud9:

I always liked filets but lately I have been burning up some ribeyes, well done :cloud9: None of this heart on a plater stuff with blood dripping out of it. :sick:

I always liked filets but lately I have been burning up some ribeyes, well done :cloud9: None of this heart on a plater stuff with blood dripping out of it. :sick:

We interrupt this culinary discussion for a comic book interlude

PlasticMan50.jpg

Dillin/Chuck Cuidera cover. Lots of reprints inside.

How many Iron Fists have there been?

Jack

PlasticMan50.jpg

Jack

That's a hilarious cover lol

PlasticMan50.jpg

Jack

That's a hilarious cover lol

We found the Woozy Winks fan!

Next: Doiby Dickles.

Jack

neat plastic-man jack.

picked up this really, really hard to get book. those champs with the sidebar are beasts. very glad to pick this one up, even in this grade.

champ23.jpg

these two from gator are very damn neat. thanks gator, for leaving me only the two a-mans that are impossible to find, thus ramping up my incompletitis exponentially.

aman10-1-1.jpg

(worship)

I'm guessing A-man #25 and #26 (shrug)

as the sig line so beseechingly lists.

Why is he throwing Giant Tonsils around? (shrug)

when this came in, it...

PunchComics19.jpg

...inspired me to do this. since i may never get a dynamic 8 or punch 12, i figured now was a good time to shoot the global run [i don't collect the star titles or feature funnies].

cheslers.jpg

lovely!

thanks shiv.

these two from gator are very damn neat. thanks gator, for leaving me only the two a-mans that are impossible to find, thus ramping up my incompletitis exponentially.

aman9-1-1.jpg

aman10-1-1.jpg

Congrats BP! :applause:

I've got 4 to go myself. One is probably the single most common issue in the run (#17, waiting for a VG-VG/F copy), then that pricey nazi-gorilla cover and.............well, you know which 2 are the last 2. :eek:

aman10-1-1.jpg

(worship)

I'm guessing A-man #25 and #26 (shrug)

as the sig line so beseechingly lists.

Why is he throwing Giant Tonsils around? (shrug)

While the villagers up front are deciding who gets to bat first?

Jack

neat plastic-man jack.

Two Woozy Winks fans! Thanks.

picked up this really, really hard to get book. those champs with the sidebar are beasts. very glad to pick this one up, even in this grade.

champ23.jpg

"Even in this grade?"

Looks great to me!

Slim Jim was a pretty funny strip. Can you tell whether they're Sunday reprints or originals?

Jack

neat plastic-man jack.

champ23.jpg

and as dino would say "a flag cover" to boot (thumbs u

when this came in, it...

PunchComics19.jpg

...inspired me to do this. since i may never get a dynamic 8 or punch 12, i figured now was a good time to shoot the global run [i don't collect the star titles or feature funnies].

cheslers.jpg

fine group shot of funny books...fine fine fine

that's a great grouping there Mr. Parker..... :o

I was down in the "vault" and just happen to take a couple of photos....

all top 16 is cool