• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,422 posts in this topic

Because not everyone checks my trooper thread, I thought I might post this gem here too. I don't think this particular issue has been posted on the boards before either.

We do check the thread even if we don't reply :)

There's a sweet copy of that book in the BZ pedigree I believe. It was used for a Quiz last year.

Because not everyone checks my trooper thread, I thought I might post this gem here too. I don't think this particular issue has been posted on the boards before either.

We do check the thread even if we don't reply :)

There's a sweet copy of that book in the BZ pedigree I believe. It was used for a Quiz last year.

Damn, BZ Does have everything :P

One of several coveted books that I was able to purchase from Jeff's amazing Nedor collection. This book is second only to # 7 in terms of "Classic covers" in the Thrilling run. It's got a "wow" factor the first time you see it.

Love the Thrilling #15! :applause:

Speaking of the classic cover Thrilling #7, just arrived from CGC:

3481297923_fbeca543ed_b.jpg

One of several coveted books that I was able to purchase from Jeff's amazing Nedor collection. This book is second only to # 7 in terms of "Classic covers" in the Thrilling run. It's got a "wow" factor the first time you see it.

Speaking of the classic cover Thrilling #7, just ac

One of the very best Nedors you can have. Well done Dino (worship)

Seems like it but at least you have a book that looks better than his. I have NONE! :sorry:

BZ's copy -

redryder5GA.jpg

Woot, I can now honestly say I have one book that's better than BZ! My collecting days are over, going to end on a high note.

Seems like it but at least you have a book that looks better than his. I have NONE! :sorry:

BZ's copy -

redryder5GA.jpg

Woot, I can now honestly say I have one book that's better than BZ! My collecting days are over, going to end on a high note.

That's the copy BZ keeps in the magazine rack next to the toilet for reading material. He hasn't gotten around to scanning the keeper yet.

Very tough book, congrats! :applause:

I wonder why CGC left Schomburg off the label as the cover artist...that's weird.

BZ's copy -

redryder5GA.jpg

That's the copy BZ keeps in the magazine rack next to the toilet for reading material. He hasn't gotten around to scanning the keeper yet.

Buzz kill :makepoint:

If I had to choose one Nedor to own, that would be it Dino. Love the guy in the purple suit. It makes the whole cover.

Do you like him as well in a green suit, with black boots an a red scarf?

lol In addition to rethinking his fashion sense, looks like he lost an eyeball somewhere along the way...

No offense, but not so much. I love the way Schomburg made the suit drape in the wind and I'm primarily a fan of pre '42 Schomburg.

:shy:

Besides, his skull is cracked.

No offense, but not so much. I love the way Schomburg made the suit drape in the wind and I'm primarily a fan of pre '42 Schomburg.

:shy:

Besides, his skull is cracked.

The Thrilling # 35 is NOT a Schomburg cover.... :gossip:

Been busy and I haven't had a chance to post much lately, but I just got two books in from CGC.

I like them, I really like them...

wonderworld7.jpg

amf2-11.jpg