• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,411 posts in this topic

Thanks all! It's got a few defects that keep the overall grade down - but that made it affordable! The see-through aliens were a clincher.

Need that as a cheat sheet for your med practice. :baiting:

Thanks all! It's got a few defects that keep the overall grade down - but that made it affordable! The see-through aliens were a clincher.

All I need to be able to do is find one of the holes and stick a camera in it. It gets much easier after med school.

All I need to be able to do is find one of the holes and stick a camera in it. It gets much easier after med school.

lol

newly acquired POP...I've been wanting this book for a long time to put along side my copy of SOTI...Nice copy too, dust jacket is a little torn but the interior is great, fairly sharp corners and nice pages.

POP.jpg

POPback.jpg

Edited by Twistty1

newly acquired POP...I've been wanting this book for a long time to put along side my copy of SOTI...Nice copy too, dust jacket is a little torn but the interior is great, fairly sharp corners and nice pages.

POP.jpg

POPback.jpg

Very Nice!!!

T

parker is a machine

That he is.

Way to go Billy :applause:

:preach:

Put down the two-liter Coke Zero, grab a bottle of water and start rehydrating immediately!!

no lie, I think I went through like 9 coke zeroes during the heritage auction yesterday..

Found this cool copy of Startling Comics I have and combined it with 2 filler Adventure copies.

Here they are :grin:

KopievonStartlingComics1230.jpg

KopievonAdventureComics4718.jpg

KopievonAdventureComics50Thecoverha.jpg

\

Nice, I really like the Adventure #50, all those covers are neat!

Edited by skypinkblu