• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,445 posts in this topic

Nice copy. I always thought the tied-up guy was modeled after Frank himself.

Definitely him and I suspect he used photo as a reference.

Normally I would wait until the book was in my hands to post but I'm too excited that I even have it on the horizon!!!

Thanks to Ryan for pointing it out too!

amf2v2.jpg

:banana::banana::banana:

it was almost painful for me not to bid on it, but given that the balance of my centaurs will be coming up for sale soon, I had to demonstrate restraint... wonderful and rare pick up

it was almost painful for me not to bid on it, but given that the balance of my centaurs will be coming up for sale soon, I had to demonstrate restraint... wonderful and rare pick up

Yes it is a rare book Gator. Almost as rare as you showing restraint when it comes to bidding on, and buying books.

:baiting:

Yes it is a rare book Gator. Almost as rare as you showing restraint when it comes to bidding on, and buying books.

after the last heritage auction and the upcoming Comiclink auction, tell me about it :cry:

after the last heritage auction and the upcoming Comiclink auction, tell me about it :cry:

i'll tell you now---you'll be broke, right?

Normally I would wait until the book was in my hands to post but I'm too excited that I even have it on the horizon!!!

amf2v2.jpg

and another one bites the dust, and another one....

way to go, sir!

i'll tell you now---you'll be broke, right?

one is never "broke" when there is credit to abuse lol

:cry:

you'll be broke

Can he be fixed? Can we make him stronger? faster?

Will there be music and that weird sound effect when he runs in slow motion?

and in keeping with the "missing one" motif, this jumbo leaves me only needing the 9 for the 9-20 run i've been after. it's a 9.4 qualifed. the "qualification" is that it would be 9.4 if it wasn't for the fact that it is a beat-up piece of poo. oh, well, i'll upgrade if i come across one.

jumbo15.jpg

amf2v2.jpg

Congrats on picking up a sweet book! Great colors! :applause:

and in keeping with the "missing one" motif, this jumbo leaves me only needing the 9 for the 9-20 run i've been after. it's a 9.4 qualifed. the "qualification" is that it would be 9.4 if it wasn't for the fact that it is a beat-up piece of poo. oh, well, i'll upgrade if i come across one.

jumbo15.jpg

not sure if dale still has his qualified 9.4 #9, but you might want to give him a holler...it was nicely priced, if I recall

you'll be broke

how was the flight?

you'll be broke

how was the flight?

long :P

you'll be broke

how was the flight?

long :P

you could have napped zzz