• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,411 posts in this topic

Found this cool copy of Startling Comics I have and combined it with 2 filler Adventure copies.

Here they are :grin:

KopievonStartlingComics1230.jpg

KopievonAdventureComics4718.jpg

KopievonAdventureComics50Thecoverha.jpg

\

all cool books

Nice, I really like the Adventure #50, all those covers are neat!

I am really happy to get this book in today. The image has the feel of a poster to me and conveys the sense of patriotsm that was felt during WWII. San Francisco copy.

Ken

\national41.jpg

I am really happy to get this book in today. The image has the feel of a poster to me and conveys the sense of patriotsm that was felt during WWII. San Francisco copy.

Ken

\national41.jpg

The tri-color background is very unusual -- and cool! :applause:

Ken

\national41.jpg

Beautiful book! :luhv:

Here's one I picked up from Billy a few weeks ago, that I finally got around to scanning.

Note that CGC believes this book to be from the year 1! Suck it Obadaih. :kidaround:

CaptainBattleJR1.jpg

Year One, eh? Must be Jesus himself with the Nazi Knockout punch... :kidaround:

Here's one I picked up from Billy a few weeks ago, that I finally got around to scanning.

Note that CGC believes this book to be from the year 1! Suck it Obadaih. :kidaround:

CaptainBattleJR1.jpg

Year One, eh? Must be Jesus himself with the Nazi Knockout punch... :kidaround:

No, Jesus was too young. This is what the fourth wiseman was bringing, but apparently he decided to keep it for himself and didn't show up at the manger.

This just came :banana:

001-10.jpg

002-6.jpg

003-5.jpg

That is so awesome! I love bound volumes. Wish I would have had the cake to make a run at some that have been offered over the past couple of years.

a sunday a.m. ebay purch. actually paid more than i expected it would go for with a 9:50 cdt end time. figured nobody would be around to snipe.

timholt17.jpg

Attaboy geek! (thumbs u Another Frazetta in the tank :)