• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,421 posts in this topic

down to needing only one mandrake with this one on the wall.

featurebook19.jpg

If I knew you were collecting Mandrake, then I've fogotten it. Very cool Billy :applause:

you forgot; i've even pledged them to you if i get out of 'em. to remind you:

featurebook23-1.jpg

featurebook46.jpg

mandrake.jpg

featurebook55.jpg

down to needing only one mandrake with this one on the wall.

featurebook19.jpg

If I knew you were collecting Mandrake, then I've fogotten it. Very cool Billy :applause:

you forgot; i've even pledged them to you if i get out of 'em. to remind you:

featurebook23-1.jpg

featurebook46.jpg

:luhv:

mandrake.jpg

featurebook55.jpg

Remember the Saturday Night Live Characters - The Ambiguously Gay Duo.

Well I think I found the inspiration. Maybe someone has noted this before. I just finished reading Prize Comics #40. Take a look at some of these panels from the Flying Fist and Bingo strip (even the names are full of innuendos :sick: ) . Not that there is anything wrong with this.

The beach exercises are hilarious. :o

bingo1.jpg

bingo2.jpg

bingo3.jpg

bingo4.jpg

The last few weeks have been a blur for me...lots of great material out there, some publically, some offered privately that I've been fortunate enough to snag.

Here is one of my all time favorite airbrush covers that was just released from a long-term collection:

Exciting60cgc90f.jpg

The last few weeks have been a blur for me...lots of great material out there, some publically, some offered privately that I've been fortunate enough to snag.

Here is one of my all time favorite airbrush covers that was just released from a long-term collection:

Exciting60cgc90f.jpg

I like the Wonder and Startling xels's...like the excitings too

Exciting60cgc90f.jpg

:applause:

Resub for a page grade bump...?

Exciting60cgc90f.jpg

Resub for a page grade bump...?

Perhaps even a possible grade bump....nicer then some 9.2s/9.4s I've seen lately.... hm

That's a shark-looking copy you have there, even if have to look at it in Pan-O-Vision -- that scan is too huge for even my big monitor! Nice pickup

Laughing at this cover with the subject line in place -- I didn't realize that the shark is a GIRL!

Jack

(I guess that explains the ambiguity)

Exciting60cgc90f.jpg

Exciting60cgc90f.jpg

Nice! :applause:

3568999182_5a86a6fb07.jpg

The graded one I got in the mail today. The ungraded one my dad bought from William Uthe (or however you spell the German scam artists name), and I plan to sell it.

3568999182_5a86a6fb07.jpg

The graded one I got in the mail today. The ungraded one my dad bought from William Uthe (or however you spell the German scam artists name), and I plan to sell it.

Someone actually RECEIVED a book from Uthe???