• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,435 posts in this topic

Bought this to keep company with Suspense #3 and Terrific #5...best copy I've seen in a long time. Thanks to Gary Dolgoff for letting this one go:

3643016302_ebae85ff7b_b.jpg

:cloud9:

Very cool book,congrats Dino.

That guy on the front looks to be ON FIRE !! :o ......sort of like the Torch?? Great cover

This is the non-colorized version.....

81876.jpg.583a389ef38d951c06631a47fb267a5a.jpg

Bought this to keep company with Suspense #3 and Terrific #5...best copy I've seen in a long time. Thanks to Gary Dolgoff for letting this one go:

Very cool book,congrats Dino.

That guy on the front looks to be ON FIRE !! :o ......sort of like the Torch?? Great cover

This is the non-colorized version.....

What a piece!!! (worship)

:o Dino - you do have some terrific books. This one is awesome.

Had dinner with Moondog and Klozd24-7 tonight and I picked up this little gem from Gary that I had him set aside a couple of months ago. Nice OW/W pages and great cover colors. I love these WWII funny animal Timelys.

comedy21.jpg

I've never seen that cover - great one! (thumbs u

Love this book. :cloud9:

And also, :takeit:

:o Dino - you do have some terrific books. This one is awesome.

Agree with everyone else, this book is awesome.

Just in........and a very cool issue. I am making good progress on this 102 issue run........Got 15 with 2 more on the way :cloud9:

Police98.jpg

Just how shapely is Yolanda? hm

Yolanda looked pretty good but I liked her cause she enjoyed listening to BB's Band.

3665019951_185691f92b_b.jpg

Thanks Mike. I enjoy seeing the interiors, and Yolanda looks quite shapely indeed (thumbs u

this closes the wonderworlds run thru 7/40 [ok, ok, i'm being a little hyper-technical here as i still need wonder 1 & 2].

ww15.jpg

one day, maybe I will let you hold my wonder 1 and 2 lol

this closes the wonderworlds run thru 7/40 [ok, ok, i'm being a little hyper-technical here as i still need wonder 1 & 2].

ww15.jpg

one day, maybe I will let you hold my wonder 1 and 2 lol

Oh dear God, I hope you're talking about comic books. :o

ww15.jpg

Sweet!