• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,422 posts in this topic

xavier logan got a pretty new zip in c'town, and i got his undercopy scraps. an eldon. i love it.

zip31.jpg

that shore is a pretty undercopy...

I was thinking the same thing. His undercopy is better than most of my "upper" copies

lol

xavier logan got a pretty new zip in c'town, and i got his undercopy scraps. an eldon. i love it.

zip31.jpg

I was thinking the same thing. His undercopy is better than most of my "upper" copies

lol

y'all ain't seeing the water-stained back cover of eldon's old book.

Soon to be back from CGC with a few other Canadian Editions.

Detective Comics #133 (Canadian Edition)

981240-004.jpg

The tec is cool... but the books in your sig line are awesome! I've never seen any of them before. Were there a lot of Canadian books in the rockford collection?

Soon to be back from CGC with a few other Canadian Editions.

Detective Comics #133 (Canadian Edition)

981240-004.jpg

The tec is cool... but the books in your sig line are awesome! I've never seen any of them before. Were there a lot of Canadian books in the rockford collection?

I wish I knew. So far I have seen about 15 Canadian books from the Rockford collection. I hope one day their will be a list available to see how many were in the collection.

zip31.jpg

lol

y'all ain't seeing the water-stained back cover of eldon's old book.

Great book, Billy!

"Come meet my three boys!"

To my knowledge, Boy Comics 9-11 is the first and only instance in GA comics where three consecutive issues have earned "classic cover" status.

Those are 3 great books!! :applause:

"Come meet my three boys!"

Finally found a Boy #10-- by far the toughest of the classic Iron Jaw covers-- to pair with my #9 and #11! :)

3790136471_d939c6140f_b.jpg

Note: CGC error on label..should read Boy #11

2580862651_06a81e40f1_b.jpg

3537599086_178f586ff5_b.jpg

To my knowledge, Boy Comics 9-11 is the first and only instance in GA comics where three consecutive issues have earned "classic cover" status.

Very jealous. I would love to find these books.

Very nice!!!!!