• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,426 posts in this topic

Here's one I picked up from Graham Crackers at Terry's Con today - thnx to Jamie who cut me a fair deal on it.

Not a book that I'd normally buy a double on (I now have a VG undercopy), but I can't ever recall seeing a single staple MLJ this nice (white pages, too).

Zip38.jpg

Love the Zip Steve! I was lucky enough to get one from the same collection via Jamie.I think I may have overpaid for mine,but it's so tough to find them in nice shape,let alone with white pages!

zip31x.jpg

This is a little young,but I am very excited about

my first real Canadian White Edition!

Might be missing black. Looks very cool that way. (thumbs u

Here's one I picked up from Graham Crackers at Terry's Con today - thnx to Jamie who cut me a fair deal on it.

Not a book that I'd normally buy a double on (I now have a VG undercopy), but I can't ever recall seeing a single staple MLJ this nice (white pages, too).

Zip38.jpg

Love the Zip Steve! I was lucky enough to get one from the same collection via Jamie.I think I may have overpaid for mine,but it's so tough to find them in nice shape,let alone with white pages!

zip31x.jpg

nice zips; i'm glad i'm keeping a couple out of my now aborted attempt to get 1-35.

nice zips; i'm glad i'm keeping a couple out of my now aborted attempt to get 1-35.

I'm happy you kept a few also.Of course I'm secretly happier that you decided not to collect the run anymore,because I don't need the competition.

zip31x.jpg

Wonderful Russ - if/when the time comes, :takeit:

Let's make it MLJ appreciation day. :whee:

I got this in (from a different source)...I regretfully passed on the Church copy many a year ago, so it's nice to finally get any copy in (even lower grade).

Zip32.jpg

zip31x.jpg

Wonderful Russ - if/when the time comes, :takeit:

I got this in (from a different source)...I regretfully passed on the Church copy many a year ago, so it's nice to finally get any copy in (even lower grade).

Zip32.jpg

Dibs!!! (seriously)

Zip32.jpg

I did not pass up on it, I had it for a number of years. It has since been reunited with the rest of the MH run.

West

zip31x.jpg

, another beautiful book I will need to steal at some point.

I'm happy you kept a few also.Of course I'm secretly happier that you decided not to collect the run anymore,because I don't need the competition.

well, at least this is one run you won't have to worry about me on (thumbs u

Zip32.jpg

Oh yeah, I Love that cover! Any copy at all is great,but the Church copy must have been out of this world.

I did not pass up on it, I had it for a number of years. It has since been reunited with the rest of the MH run.

West

Reunited MH Zip run,what a sight that would be :cloud9: West,I hope you at least get visitation rights for letting the 32 go.