• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
48 48

48,565 posts in this topic

Got a few back from CGC.

BuckRogersEastern05CGC60fc.jpg

Damit Jeff :pullhair: There goes my number 1 spot in the registry. :mad:

Seriously, that #2 looks a bit undergraded. Presents like an 8.0-8.5 judging the book by its cover. Congrats!!! Now i'm off to find the mile high number 1 and secure the top spot here once and for all. :grin:

Got a few back from CGC.

Seriously, that #2 looks a bit undergraded. Presents like an 8.0-8.5 judging the book by its cover. Congrats!!! Now i'm off to find the mile high number 1 and secure the top spot here once and for all. :grin:

It's a very precarious position - I'm only ahead by a few points :) So that wasn't you that just picked up the Cecil Macon copy off ebay? hm

Got a few back from CGC.

It's a very precarious position - I'm only ahead by a few points :) So that wasn't you that just picked up the Cecil Macon copy off ebay? hm

points smoints... great book!

picked up a new Doc. thrilled to have it.

clip_image001.jpg

Another awesome book! But man, the split covers! What were they thinking?

i hear you; if they'd let mountbatten have the WHOLE cover the book would probably get o'street "classic" status.

Got a few back from CGC.

Recil Macon :gossip:

Got a few back from CGC.

Recil Macon :gossip:

wasn't cecil the half step brother of recil ...pretty sure they both collected comics (shrug)

plasticman29.jpg

Don't tell me Ricky that this book is the newest addtion to your collection lol

Perhaps the masses are starting to realise Plastic Mans greatness. I better double my efforts to get them all !!

That is a nice lookin copy though.