• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,416 posts in this topic

I got shut-out on my CL bids last night, but was pleasantly surprised with this package that I just got back from CGC today. The cover colors and page quality on this copy is very nice.

— Rick

Action-54.jpg

:applause:

i got one of the other af's, sardo. and i love the colors on your book; one of my favorites of the run.

af7.jpg

I was underbidder on this one. Nice pickup Parker!! :frustrated: (thumbs u

don't turn your back on parker now...

one win per nite.

jojo8.jpg

I was hoping you had won that one! :golfclap:

It's the next best thing to me winning it. I get to enjoy it while you own it, and eventually when you tire of it, you'll sell it to me

:banana:

didn't you recently have one (shrug)

I got shut-out on my CL bids last night, but was pleasantly surprised with this package that I just got back from CGC today. The cover colors and page quality on this copy is very nice.

— Rick

Action-54.jpg

that is one sweet azz book!

— Rick

Action-54.jpg

It certainly is! :applause:

— Rick

Action-54.jpg

Thanks everyone. This is one of my favorite Action covers. I thought for sure this was a 5.0, so was really happy with the grade. I just can't seem to figure CGC out. (shrug)

— Rick

— Rick

Action-54.jpg

Thanks everyone. This is one of my favorite Action covers. I thought for sure this was a 5.0, so was really happy with the grade. I just can't seem to figure CGC out. (shrug)

— Rick

Great book Rick

You get this one from David?

Hey Rick (there are a lot of Rick's on these boards!)

Yes. I got this one and a nice #56 from David. I think the #56 is a little nicer than the 54, but will have to wait and see what CGC thinks. I should have it back in a few weeks, along with a couple of Timelys that I sent in with it.

:wishluck:

— Rick

Hey Rick (there are a lot of Rick's on these boards!)

Yes. I got this one and a nice #56 from David. I think the #56 is a little nicer than the 54, but will have to wait and see what CGC thinks. I should have it back in a few weeks, along with a couple of Timelys that I sent in with it.

:wishluck:

— Rick

cool (thumbs u