• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,421 posts in this topic

OK, I don't post in this thread that often, but I was very excited to finally obtain a copy of this book (esp after I lost the last one on C-Link)...so thank you, (((Collin!))) (ComicDey:)

phantomlady170001.jpg

yay!!!

OK, I don't post in this thread that often, but I was very excited to finally obtain a copy of this book (esp after I lost the last one on C-Link)...so thank you, (((Collin!))) (ComicDey:)

phantomlady170001.jpg

yay!!!

double yay!!! :headbang:

phantomlady170001.jpg

yay!!!

Congratulations Sharon! I know you've really been on the look out for this!

phantomlady170001.jpg

yay!!!

Very nice copy...congratulations.

Not quite new to my collection, but newly slabbed and replaced back into my collection. I was a little disappointed that there was no "Used in SOTI" on the label of the First Love 35, still very very happy with it.

FLI35cgc9_0.jpg

TOTJ17cgc7_0.jpg

FLI11cgc9_4.jpg

Not quite new to my collection, but newly slabbed and replaced back into my collection. I was a little disappointed that there was no "Used in SOTI" on the label of the First Love 35, still very very happy with it.

FLI35cgc9_0.jpg

TOTJ17cgc7_0.jpg

FLI11cgc9_4.jpg

Great books Twisty. I especially like the TOTJ #17 :applause:

Thanks guys that was bought here on the boards... Anyone know why they wouldn't put the "used in soti" notation on the First Love 35? Is it just that they missed or overlooked it?

I find it strange that they would put it on the TOTJ 17 which are just reprints of a Rulah of the Jungle book and not on this one which uses an actual illustration from the book. (shrug)

Edited by Twistty1

phantomlady170001.jpg

congrats Sharon I never could say no to you.

glad you like it

I didn't really need two of them.

I do need a few other issues though.

Thanks, I really dig the early Jugheads and Archie's, used to read ton's of them when I was a kid but never noticed the cover's because they never had covers :grin:

I've been searching for a nice copy of this Zip for years.The last nice one on the market that I was aware of was the Church in 2002! Needless to say I am thrilled to have finally locked this one down. :cloud9:

zip28.jpg

I've been searching for a nice copy of this Zip for years.The last nice one on the market that I was aware of was the Church in 2002! Needless to say I am thrilled to have finally locked this one down. :cloud9:

zip28.jpg

And I am thrilled for you geek :applause:

zip28.jpg

suwheat!!!!!!!!!!!