• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,414 posts in this topic

Great looking book! I love the black covers but they're difficult to find in nice condition. I just picked up a copy of FLYING SAUCERS (1952 version) at an auction with a sweet cover!

Well, what are you waiting for? Let's see it. :popcorn:

And welcome to the boards! :hi:

I'm having a pretty good week. Another book showed up on the mail today. Thanks to a fellow boardie...Thanks Steve.

CDNP24cgc4_0brds.jpg

:applause:

One of the best - :applause::applause:

That cover is just brutal !! What an icon of the past it is. Almost landed a #33 of this title recently but...... :( Congrats !!

I'm having a pretty good week. Another book showed up on the mail today. Thanks to a fellow boardie...Thanks Steve.

]

That cover is just brutal !! What an icon of the past it is. Almost landed a #33 of this title recently but...... :( Congrats !!

Thank you. Was the 33 the one that recently ended on ebay? If it is I was watching that one too. I need to upgrade my 5.5/6.0, not a bad copy but it has a detached, or barely attached cover.

CDNP24cgc4_0brds.jpg

My old copy :cloud9: