• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,444 posts in this topic

Cheetah, looks like a slow GA acquistion day, only 16 books! :o(worship)

lol

An awesome display of books!

This one looks familiar. hm

FightingYank06FC.jpg

lol I've begun to understand the merry-go-round that some books make on the boards.

lol

FightingYank06FC.jpg

lol I've begun to understand the merry-go-round that some books make on the boards.

It originally came from Mr Bedrock at a Motor City Con, IIRC.

lol

FightingYank06FC.jpg

Perhaps not soon after he acquired the Mile High copy? hm

And for the record, I was loathe to part with the books, and have every intention to reacquire them one day. :sumo:

I made deals with George and Richard and came up with a nice starter set of Fighting Yank.

Of course, I end up with two 9.4 copies of #4. I guess I'll have to start a new sales thread.

FightingYank01FC-1.jpg

FightingYank04MHFC.jpg

FightingYank05MHFC.jpg

FightingYank06FC.jpg

FightingYank09FC.jpg

FightingYank10FC.jpg

That is awesome (thumbs u Congrats!

lol

FightingYank06FC.jpg

That's correct. I just wish I remembered where I got it :pullhair: (it might have come from Chris Foss? hm )

Here's it's friend...

fightingyank6.jpg

Beautiful copy, Mr. B! :luhv:

I last attended Motor City Con probably in 1998 so it was quite a while back that I picked up Cheetah's copy.

I last attended Motor City Con probably in 1998 so it was quite a while back that I picked up Cheetah's copy.

I remember it like it was yesterday, sitting behind the table working out that deal with you.

I remember it like it was yesterday, sitting behind the table working out that deal with you.

I bought it after you had failed to sell it to someone else because they didn't want to pay over guide. I was at the bootht and told the potential buyer that it was the kind of book that went for a premium and that it was smart, in that case, to pay over guide. My logic didn't work for him but when he turned it down it worked on me, and I wasn't previously even looking for that issue.

I bought it after you had failed to sell it to someone else because they didn't want to pay over guide. I was at the bootht and told the potential buyer that it was the kind of book that went for a premium and that it was smart, in that case, to pay over guide. My logic didn't work for him but when he turned it down it worked on me, and I wasn't previously even looking for that issue.

Bedrock the gouger. :baiting:

Buttock the ... Poker :baiting:

Buttock the ... Poker :baiting:

This the kind of dialogue that just so warms the cockles of my heart.