• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,416 posts in this topic

Bill I see that you have taken up robbing banks as well as collecting comics. Your pulling out GA grails lately like they are candy. (worship)

lol

Gotta sell to buy these days, so it's really all about choices. Which would I rather have. Had to give up some sweet books to get these

Premier is a fun little 50s company with something interesting in almost every issue they published. (thumbs u

111427.jpg

I had a nightmare last night that all my Golden Age comics were stolen. :o

Never has the alarm clock sounded so wonderful.

That's weird. I had a dream that I mysteriously acquired a beautiful set of Actions and Supermans. Then the awful sound of the alarm clock ruined it...

That's weird. I had a dream that I mysteriously acquired a beautiful set of Actions and Supermans. Then the awful sound of the alarm clock ruined it...

lol

:roflmao:

:roflmao:

little_nemo_purple_blanket_modified.png

Just added these two Harvey (Family) mid-grades to my collection. All New 7 with a Schomburg bondage cover and All New 9 (Big Apple Copy) chock full of Schomburg Japanese solders with "death germs" :banana:

AllNew7CGC60FC.jpg

AllNew9CGC60FC.jpg

Haha. I had a dream the other day that Nicholas Cage had reclaimed his stolen Action Comics #1, only to then read on the news that he had been put in jail for being drunker than his acting looks on the big screen.

Nice. It is not everyday that a person runs across a book with a stamp on the cover depicting the city and state where a person was born. What a small world we live in!

cgc2011075.jpg

Great find! :applause: (thumbs u

Really cool book. I've never seen this one. Cover art looks slightly Everettish.

Just added these two Harvey (Family) mid-grades to my collection. All New 7 with a Schomburg bondage cover and All New 9 (Big Apple Copy) chock full of Schomburg Japanese solders with "death germs" :banana:

AllNew7CGC60FC.jpg

AllNew9CGC60FC.jpg

Great books (thumbs u

I've always preferred them over Young Allies

Man do I love the look of that Phantom Lady book!

(Yes, the rhyme was intentional)

The only way it could look better is if it was in my collection :applause:

I only sent in two comics from the large collection that I recently acquired. I'm certainly glad I did!

The 9.4 is a DOUBLE COVER! And the 9.0 (tied for top census with the Crippen copy) has off white to white pages :)

gradedcomics.jpg

Woohoo! I called the 9.0 on the Phantom Lady. Beautiful books, Bill.

Man do I love the look of that Phantom Lady book!

(Yes, the rhyme was intentional)

The only way it could look better is if it was in my collection :applause:

I only sent in two comics from the large collection that I recently acquired. I'm certainly glad I did!

The 9.4 is a DOUBLE COVER! And the 9.0 (tied for top census with the Crippen copy) has off white to white pages :)

gradedcomics.jpg

Woohoo! I called the 9.0 on the Phantom Lady. Beautiful books, Bill.

Wishes do come true :cloud9: