• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,421 posts in this topic

I can cross this one off ye olde bucket list:

IMG3.jpg

RangaTangtheGermanShepherdwonderdogisinnowaysimilartoorderivitaveofRinTinTintheGermanShepherdwonderdog. :insane:

I posted this elsewhere, but it defintley belongs here :

Det_66_75.jpg

This must be a new or recent entry to the CGC census because only a few months ago, I owned the only CGC-Universal 7.5 of this book, but with OW-White pages (posted in the Detective Comics thread).

Now... perfect White pages? Very nice indeed! It presents very well for its assigned grade. :applause:

I was wondering if it was the same copy, got that answered. Now I wonder if it is a resub or brand new 7.5. hm

Det_66_75.jpg

This must be a new or recent entry to the CGC census because only a few months ago, I owned the only CGC-Universal 7.5 of this book, but with OW-White pages (posted in the Detective Comics thread).

Now... perfect White pages? Very nice indeed! It presents very well for its assigned grade. :applause:

Thank you for the information and the kudos ! - I agree, it does present extremely well. I don't have a back scan till I get the book, but I don't know the history behind it either. I am going to call the dealer when i get the book and ask about it.

Det_66_75.jpg

Thank you for the information and the kudos ! - I agree, it does present extremely well. I don't have a back scan till I get the book, but I don't know the history behind it either. I am going to call the dealer when i get the book and ask about it.

It must have a stain or something on the back cover, because that spine looks 9.2

Det_66_75.jpg

It must have a stain or something on the back cover, because that spine looks 9.2

Or a detached centerfold.

Det_66_75.jpg

Wouldn't the label indicate a detahced centerfold? Beautiful book! :applause:

Det_66_75.jpg

Wouldn't the label indicate a detahced centerfold? Beautiful book! :applause:

They usually do. That's a beautiful book and certainly presents much nicer than the assigned grade.

new acq--thanks go to a boardie.

af2-7.jpg

That's a geek (thumbs u

Always liked me some Valkyrie! (thumbs u

Are those common notations for Okajimas?

common on the early okajima books. i guess after the internment, the books weren't written on anymore, and i see MANY more "clean" okajima books than those with the bells and whistles. i like them for their markings, and have not bought any w/o.

Although not GA comics, I just picked up another 4 Superman Puzzles. Two are complete and two are missing pieces. I really need to sit down and get a total count on how many I have now. I think I have up to 4 copies of the same one (darn that OCD).

superman_puzzle_d.jpg

superman_puzzle_c.jpg

superman_puzzle_b.jpg

superman_puzzle_a.jpg

Although not GA comics, I just picked up another 4 Superman Puzzles. Two are complete and two are missing pieces. I really need to sit down and get a total count on how many I have now. I think I have up to 4 copies of the same one (darn that OCD).

superman_puzzle_d.jpg

superman_puzzle_c.jpg

superman_puzzle_b.jpg

superman_puzzle_a.jpg

Very nice Greg, thanks for sharing! :applause: