• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,411 posts in this topic

Did Action 15 and 17 recently jump in value? I remember when I was collecting 8-9 years ago, they werent really considered anything major.
hm I am not sure. Here are my copies. My new camera is so, excuse the poor pic of the #15 It's not faded like this in real life.

action21520001.jpg

Action17CGC55001.jpg

Very nice examples comicdonna! Both of mine are around G, which is my favorite grade actually.

Here is another oldy but a favorite of mine:

2cpajbp.jpg

2r5wc5k.jpg

And a newp thanks to a board member:

o7vfhx.jpg

Edited by AnkurJ

Did Action 15 and 17 recently jump in value? I remember when I was collecting 8-9 years ago, they werent really considered anything major.
hm I am not sure. Here are my copies. My new camera is so, excuse the poor pic of the #15 It's not faded like this in real life.

action21520001.jpg

Action17CGC55001.jpg

I :luhv: your Action collection Mike

I think the "semi-realistic place to start your Action run" keeps moving forward.

7 is no longer a poor-man's anything, nor is 10, 13 has always seemed tough, etc. I think people are just moving down the list to find a relatively affordable starting point.

And when you think about it, aside from major keys, there are two things this board is particularly focused on (and for a reason, obviously), and early Actions is one of them.

i wonder how many are in Australia ???

Just checked my boxes - I don't seem to have one. :insane:

But congrats to swapto - I'll bask in the glory from a couple of hundred miles distance.

scan0052.jpg A recent pickup. Not the highest grade you'll ever see, but a presentable lower grade with real nice colors.

Nice. thehumantorch has one of those in his sig line