• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,437 posts in this topic

Didn't get a chance to see this in person before you picked it up. Nice score Billy!

after losing out on the atlantic city copy last week, i had a little master 21 hangover, but the book below ended up being the hair of the dog. got a few cool books in c'town, but this was the keeper. not as pretty as the a. city, by a longshot, but this way i still have something on the $ side of my financial statement.

master21.jpg

Didn't get a chance to see this in person before you picked it up. Nice score Billy!

after losing out on the atlantic city copy last week, i had a little master 21 hangover, but the book below ended up being the hair of the dog. got a few cool books in c'town, but this was the keeper. not as pretty as the a. city, by a longshot, but this way i still have something on the $ side of my financial statement.

master21.jpg

thanks buddy----did you get something from that booth as well??????

My big score of the Chicago Comic Con :)

adventure40vf-nm.jpg

Great book, Bill! It was great to finally meet you in Chacago, too.

What a beaut :applause:

This book is so different era. The hero wears a suit and tie, and a cape !! Just excellent !!

adventure40vf-nm.jpg

Great book, Bill! It was great to finally meet you in Chacago, too.

What a beaut :applause:

This book is so different era. The hero wears a suit and tie, and a cape !! Just excellent !!

Several of the early Adventure covers rank among my favorite GA covers, this one included.

That is one impressive score Bill! Was hoping to see you in Chicago last weekend - can't believe I never ran across you while I was there

adventure40vf-nm.jpg

Congrats Bill!! Would love to have a copy someday.