• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,440 posts in this topic

allamerican11.jpg

I am such a imbecile :frustrated:

Only when you sold it. (:

Traded it for my Silver Streak 11 Larson (thumbs u

The Silver Streak is also a beautiful book. But The All-American goes well with this...

allamerican8.jpg

I need a 15!!!

allamerican11.jpg

I am such a imbecile :frustrated:

Only when you sold it. (:

Traded it for my Silver Streak 11 Larson (thumbs u

The Silver Streak is also a beautiful book. But The All-American goes well with this...

allamerican8.jpg

I need a 15!!!

Love it :luhv:

:applause: I've been away most of the day. Wow! Those All Americans are awesome, ...but I can't believe Bedrock traded away Silver Streaks. :cry: And what's this about trading Larson for Larson? :o That sounds like a bit too much Larsony for me. (tsk):kidaround:

Speaking of trades, here is my dearly departed..... (sniff) (sniff)

img_Shield-Wizard7_146-1-1.jpg

...and the shiny new puppy... :whee:

img_Shield-Wizard7MH_182-1.jpg

Both copies are beauties, but the color palette on the Church really pops. :cloud9:

I thought briefly about keeping the 9.0 undercopy and a straight cash deal, but in the end just couldn't justify it. (shrug)

:applause: I've been away most of the day. Wow! Those All Americans are awesome, ...but I can't believe Bedrock traded away Silver Streaks. :cry: And what's this about trading Larson for Larson? :o That sounds like a bit too much Larsony for me. (tsk):kidaround:

Speaking of trades, here is my dearly departed..... (sniff) (sniff)

img_Shield-Wizard7_146-1-1.jpg

...and the shiny new puppy... :whee:

img_Shield-Wizard7MH_182-1.jpg

Both copies are beauties, but the color palette on the Church really pops. :cloud9:

I thought briefly about keeping the 9.0 undercopy and a straight cash deal, but in the end just couldn't justify it. (shrug)

(worship)

let me explain: i had to get the first 6 issues, because they're raboy's. then the completionist in me said "hell, there are only 8, so get the 2 non-raboy covers, too."

hence this less than compelling book. and now i need to buy that gawdawful x-mas cover.

lama8.jpg

and ya gotta love ss group shot replacements, too!!

ss2.jpg

ss19-2.jpg

ss21.jpg

:applause: Beautiful, Billy! That's an awsome run of books, and love the replacements.

Seeing that Church #2 makes me lament the long ago sale of my non-pedigree copy of #2. hm

Still looking for other minty (Eric Grove's term for NM/M) copies of #7 & 8 (can't get me enough of those two issues), but it's hard to imagine this keeper as an undercopy...

img_SilverStreak7_058-1-1.jpg

I may have to look into gettin' me a run of those someday; it's such a wonderful series. Ah, so little time; so many great books... :juggle: