• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,445 posts in this topic

Here are a couple of books that I've had for a number of years. The More Fun #52 had extensive (and not very well done) amateur restoration and seemed to be a good candidate for a makeover. And the Flash #1 was already restored (Bill Sarrill's work), but had sustained some damage after it was stolen from me and carted around the country (apparently in a duffel bag) by the thieves.

Off to Classics Inc. and Matt and Kenny did that voodoo that they do and here are the results. Thank you, guys! :acclaim:

morefun52cgc.jpg

flash1cgc.jpg

If anyone would like to see the work done to the More Fun, here's a link to some photos of the work:

More Fun #52 restoration process

Here are a couple of books that I've had for a number of years. The More Fun #52 had extensive (and not very well done) amateur restoration and seemed to be a good candidate for a makeover. And the Flash #1 was already restored (Bill Sarrill's work), but had sustained some damage after it was stolen from me and carted around the country (apparently in a duffel bag) by the thieves.

Off to Classics Inc. and Matt and Kenny did that voodoo that they do and here are the results. Thank you, guys! :acclaim:

morefun52cgc.jpg

flash1cgc.jpg

If anyone would like to see the work done to the More Fun, here's a link to some photos of the work:

Gorgeous copies of two of my very favorite books (worship)

morefun52cgc.jpg

flash1cgc.jpg

Very nice! :applause:

morefun52cgc.jpg

flash1cgc.jpg

:headbang:

morefun52cgc.jpg

flash1cgc.jpg

I instantly thought of you when I saw them Billbo!! BIG loot for those two :applause:

morefun52cgc.jpg

flash1cgc.jpg

I instantly thought of you when I saw them Billbo!! BIG loot for those two :applause:

Alas, big loot is something I don't have :cry:

Alas, big loot is something I don't have :cry:

You do just fine Billbo. One of the best things about comics is that you can usually find something to spend your extra cash on (thumbs u

Talk about a tough book. It took me four years to find a Good copy. Now after another four I've finally been able to upgrade. Thanks Adam!

Hi-Spot2VG.jpg

Looks like Central America is toast. Ay carumba.

Thats a great looking copy (thumbs u