• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,411 posts in this topic

Killer copy! I'm thinking this is probably a Schomberg cover, aping Robbins' style.

JohhnyHazard7.jpg

Beautiful books in this thread.

I wanted to share my one and only GA baby.

Tim%252520Holt%252520%25252321%252520Frank%252520Frazetta%252520Sig%2525209.0.jpg

:):hi:

only one I got.

Purchased from Mr. Dale Roberts at a big apple con......signed by the master. I love the ghost rider and the sig! Oldest book that I own as well.

Great choice of color and placement on that sig. :applause:

I was thinking the same thing about the color and placement of the signature.

I usually dislike Sig Series books but this one is definitely an exception. That's a great "one and only" GA book.

Agreed

Killer copy! I'm thinking this is probably a Schomberg cover, aping Robbins' style.

JohhnyHazard7.jpg

When you look at it, it looks a bit more polished than Robbins' work. I can certainly see why you would think it was Schomburg.

Agreed

JohhnyHazard7.jpg

When you look at it, it looks a bit more polished than Robbins' work. I can certainly see why you would think it was Schomburg.

I concur. Its a Schommy. :applause:(worship)

Thanks for all the nice comments guys.

Yeah I owe it all to Mr. Roberts for introducing me to the book when I was looking for Frazetta covers. :)

One of my top 50 films, and also one of the first plays I performed in back in my youth

Another recent pick-up for me is this All-American Comics #25, featuring the 1st appearance of Dr. Mid-Nite. As a JSA fan, this is a pretty cool book to me. :cloud9:

All-AmericanComics25CGCF-55.jpg

A pretty cool book to me too Todd :applause: