• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,445 posts in this topic

Talk about a tough book. It took me four years to find a Good copy. Now after another four I've finally been able to upgrade. Thanks Adam!

Hi-Spot2VG.jpg

Looks like Central America is toast. Ay carumba.

Thats a great looking copy (thumbs u

Congrats Jeff... :applause:

I've never seen this book before.

It's amazing that there are so many gems to still be found in this hobby... hm

Congrats on the Book. The only CGC copy as 8.5 sold at auction for 4600.00 in 2002

That was the Church copy and it's a beaut. In the the eight years I've been carefully tracking this book, the only other copy better than this VG on was a FN copy the Dentist was selling on ebay about 5 years ago. I was the underbidder and that was one of my biggest "I should have MANNED UP" moments. :cry:

I just aquirred this book for only 50.00. I think CGCing would have cost me about 40.00 right what a steal. Fun parade #1 (1941) CGC 8.0 the only one ever graded. Anytime I can get a high quality book for less than the number of years (70) it is old, im in.

FunParade1.jpg

Nice! :applause:

Talk about a tough book. It took me four years to find a Good copy. Now after another four I've finally been able to upgrade. Thanks Adam!

Hi-Spot2VG.jpg

Congrats - very tough book!

Been on my want list for many years...

:applause: Beautiful books; awesome grades on the Bulletman & Wings! (worship)

My latest GA treasure (thanks to the nice guys with Weird Paper at the Oklahoma Comic Convention this past weekend)...

img_TargetV15_186-1.jpg

:cloud9:

GREAT book David!! Thats one thats dear to my heart... love that Everett cover! And the Wolverton story in there is one of the best. What a beauty copy!

Missed out on B Parker's mid grade copy a while back and i still punish myself for letting that slip away. One day... :cloud9: