• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,435 posts in this topic

Very nice flag cover! :applause:

(I'm not totally sold on the monkey, but it has the virtue of being small enough not to notice at first glance.)

had no designs on this upgrade, but it was going for hundreds less than 9.2 guide, so i hit the cut bid as it ran out, and won it. nice raboy. uc up later in the market.

master20-1.jpg

had no designs on this upgrade, but it was going for hundreds less than 9.2 guide, so i hit the cut bid as it ran out, and won it. nice raboy. uc up later in the market.

master20-1.jpg

Whoa! :o That's a beauty Billy. Major congrats :applause:

Pales in comparison to Billy's offering, as usual, but I'm still happy to add another sub #20 issue to my Super Comics run

c015ec0a.jpg

That's Super, Bill (funny cover)! (did you ever follow-up on the lead I had for a single-digit issue?)

Pales in comparison to Billy's offering, as usual, but I'm still happy to add another sub #20 issue to my Super Comics run

c015ec0a.jpg

That's Super, Bill (funny cover)! (did you ever follow-up on the lead I had for a single-digit issue?)

Yes sir I did. :) It has been secured, but hasn't arrived yet. Thanks again! (worship)

c015ec0a.jpg

Yes sir I did. :) It has been secured, but hasn't arrived yet. Thanks again! (worship)

Outstanding, and you're welcome - you're going to really like it, please make sure to post a scan. (thumbs u

c015ec0a.jpg

Outstanding, and you're welcome - you're going to really like it, please make sure to post a scan. (thumbs u

You can count on it :cloud9:

Good looking book (thumbs u

Copying Billy but keeping it:

Master16Allentown.jpg

Congrats! :applause:

(thumbs u See you in Chicago in August

nice george! i was on it a bit, but being a non-raboy i decided to pull in the horns and go after the 20. love yours as well.

c015ec0a.jpg

nice grab, buddy. you must be getting close.