• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,422 posts in this topic

[font:Comic Sans MS]Knowing that I'd need a fix after ComicCon, kindly ol' Doc Verzyl promised to make a house call when he got back from Chicago.[/font] :preach:

[font:Comic Sans MS]Here's one of the stronger 'scripts he delivered when he dropped by for a chat on Sunday...[/font]

img_AF2FC_188.jpg

[font:Comic Sans MS]Thanks Doc, I'm feeling much better now! [/font] (thumbs u

So, how many hours did he talk to you about the stain on the book? lol

[font:Comic Sans MS]Knowing that I'd need a fix after ComicCon, kindly ol' Doc Verzyl promised to make a house call when he got back from Chicago.[/font] :preach:

[font:Comic Sans MS]Here's one of the stronger 'scripts he delivered when he dropped by for a chat on Sunday...[/font]

img_AF2FC_188.jpg

You mean the water spot?

img_AF2FC_188.jpg

You mean the water spot?

He said he dropped by Sunday. He didn't say whether he'd left yet.

hahahahahahahahahahahaha

True, man of few words is not one of the first descriptive phrases that comes to mind when discussing John's predilection for verbosity. hm

lotta book, cat; well done.

:acclaim: Thanks, Billy!

cat's mile high calls for a little group shot of this underappreciated, yet great, title.

afs.jpg

:o Wow! That's a real nice run of GA goodness, councilor! :applause:

You're right, totally under-appreciated. The quality of art in Air Fighters after Biro got the ball rolling is first rate all the way. Also, gotta love the Heap. :headbang:

cat's mile high calls for a little group shot of this underappreciated, yet great, title.

afs.jpg

One of my favorite runs of the GA :applause:

The backup strips are usually pretty good. Black Angel, Bald Eagle, Heap and others with art by Fuje and Depreta. Bizarre battle scenes were also a highlight.

Hope nobody minds that I'm kinda spamming the board with this one this week:

This marks my official bow-out from big buying for awhile. :)

DSCN1021.jpg

Hearty congrat's, Tom. :golfclap:

I know you have some really nice stuff - would you consider this book to be the centerpiece of your GA collection?

Hope nobody minds that I'm kinda spamming the board with this one this week:

This marks my official bow-out from big buying for awhile. :)

DSCN1021.jpg

Hearty congrat's, Tom. :golfclap:

I know you have some really nice stuff - would you consider this book to be the centerpiece of your GA collection?

I'm thinking so, yeah. :cloud9:

Usually, when I buy a book I just start looking for the next thing to chase. Picking up this book was somehow...I don't know, the junky urge ceased a bit, I suppose. I think I will be selling a lot more stuff that I normally wouldn't dream of parting with, because I"ve now got this mother of a key. :)

img_AF2FC_188.jpg

:applause: