• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,422 posts in this topic

:o(worship)

+1. This one jumped out at me. Is it the lower left-hand side that keeps it from grading higher?

The graders kept cutting their fingers on the corners. I think West dulled that bottom left with his thumb. The scar matches.

strangeworlds6.jpg

About the best copy of this issue I can recall seeing. Great books Richard!

I'm partial to this one too. Outstanding copy.

Ken

Someday Richard needs to post his whole run of this title. I've seen at least one that is probably my favorite book ever posted here. I'd like to see what other goodies are there!

strangeworlds6.jpg

Ken

Someday Richard needs to post his whole run of this title. I've seen at least one that is probably my favorite book ever posted here. I'd like to see what other goodies are there!

Richard's #5 is a doozy.

strangeworlds6.jpg

Ken

Richard is a doozy.

:whistle:

strangeworlds6.jpg

Ken

Richard is a doozy.

:whistle:

lol How true

Someday Richard needs to post his whole run of this title

Someday Richard needs to have the whole run of this title. Only the 5 and 6 at present.

Someday Richard needs to post his whole run of this title

Someday Richard needs to have the whole run of this title. Only the 5 and 6 at present.

I did my part for the run :)

Yes you did. Thanks!

Haven't posted new stuff since San Diego...

adventure59.jpg

That's a beautiful book with a great, well composed cover. I like how the perspective appears to have been drawn a little off in order to make the wall panels line up with the logo: it gives a nice flow overall. Bad perspective can be really clever and thought through. At other times * red cough raven cough 1 * it is just really bad perspective.

Haven't posted new stuff since San Diego...

adventure59.jpg

That's a beautiful book with a great, well composed cover. I like how the perspective appears to have been drawn a little off in order to make the wall panels line up with the logo: it gives a nice flow overall. Bad perspective can be really clever and thought through. At other times * red cough raven cough 1 * it is just really bad perspective.

(tsk)

img_RedRaven1_008-1.jpg

Bedrock's Church copy of Adventure #59 is an awesome book on several levels in spite of Bernard Baily's strengths and weaknesses as an artist. (thumbs u

:gossip: BTW, you really should do something about that cough! :foryou: