• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,428 posts in this topic

Had some fun at the Baltimore Comic Con yesterday with my buddy Todd (RedFury) and managed to pick up a few funnybooks as well

:)

Low grade, tape, but nice pages. A book I've always been fond of. Thanks to Terry's Comics for this one

82ba6050.jpg

Low grade, tape, but nice pages. A book I've always been fond of. Thanks to Terry's Comics for this one

82ba6050.jpg

Bill this IS beautiful. What an intriguing cover. This character, from when "superhero" was not already a crystallized word, makes you dream of the possibilities.

What if the Crimson Avenger had the success of Batman instead of him? At least one of the few interesting things brought in the 1990s was that heroes can be cool even in civil dresses, or with more varied uniforms, and not just the costumes.

Had some fun at the Baltimore Comic Con yesterday with my buddy Todd (RedFury) and managed to pick up a few funnybooks as well

82ba6050.jpg

:applause: love the Crimson Avenger (worship)

82ba6050.jpg

Bill this IS beautiful. What an intriguing cover. This character, from when "superhero" was not already a crystallized word, makes you dream of the possibilities.

What if the Crimson Avenger had the success of Batman instead of him? At least one of the few interesting things brought in the 1990s was that heroes can be cool even in civil dresses, or with more varied uniforms, and not just the costumes.

Thanks Claudio. Beauty is truly in the eye of the beholder :)

Thrilled to have picked up these two from my dear friend Jamie Graham

f73a5f5e.jpg

I love 'em both, but especially the 5. :cloud9:

Thanks Larry. #5 has long been a favorite. They will look very nice next to the book I've got coming in late next week

:cloud9:

Thrilled to have picked up these two from my dear friend Jamie Graham

f73a5f5e.jpg

I love 'em both, but especially the 5. :cloud9:

Thanks Larry. #5 has long been a favorite. They will look very nice next to the book I've got coming in late next week

82ba6050.jpg

Bill's like a bloodhound! I swear he bought that book within 3 minutes of entering the hall.

Posted this in General... My purchases while in Baltimore.

via Greg Reece.. Thanks Greg for everything!

rangers22-.jpg

via Dale :hi: Great to finally meet you!

planet40c-.jpg

via Ted (Superworld)

rangers23b-.jpg

Three nice books, looks like you had a great time in Baltimore. (thumbs u

82ba6050.jpg

Great book :golfclap: