• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,445 posts in this topic

The Gator received final payment from me today on this lovely book. So, I should have it in hand by Friday.

I'll take a small group shot of the three of them then

Thanks Gator!!! :cloud9::luhv:

08a1995b.jpg

Congratulations, Bill! That's a great looking copy of a fantastic book. I'm sure you must be :whee:

The Gator received final payment from me today on this lovely book. So, I should have it in hand by Friday.

08a1995b.jpg

Congratulations, Bill! That's a great looking copy of a fantastic book. I'm sure you must be :whee:

+1 - the colors really pop.

08a1995b.jpg

:headbang: [font:Times New Roman]I'll second that, Michael! ...That's an insanely beautiful book.[/font] :insane:

Bill was it stored in a fart free enviroment?

[font:Times New Roman]That question can only be answered after he's had time to crack it out and sniff the pages, and you know he will.[/font] :gossip:

08a1995b.jpg

:headbang: [font:Times New Roman]I'll second that, Michael! ...That's an insanely beautiful book.[/font] :insane:

Bill was it stored in a fart free enviroment?

[font:Times New Roman]That question can only be answered after he's had time to crack it out and sniff the pages, and you know he will.[/font] :gossip:

Thanks guys, I'm pretty stoked.

Cat, this one will remain slabbed. I've got a reprint whenever I need to read it.

And if I get a hankering to smell Gator's farts, well...then it is probably time to leave this plane of existence

Edited by ciorac

The Gator received final payment from me today via mentally...

ciorac-my-favorite-martian2.jpg

on this lovely book....

08a1995b.jpg

Via mentally????

Ask Billy. It's a great story.

at my age, there is only so much full-court press one can take. so, bedrock got his way and absconded with my 9.8 frontline combat 2, to complete his run. here's my replacement gaines book--a cover i always loved. i'll just stay on the hunt for another 9.8 down the line.

wf9.jpg

at my age, there is only so much full-court press one can take. so, bedrock got his way and absconded with my 9.8 frontline combat 2, to complete his run. here's my replacement gaines book--a cover i always loved. i'll just stay on the hunt for another 9.8 down the line.

wf9.jpg