• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,416 posts in this topic

is this thread exclusively for recent acquisitions (2904 pages later), or is it appropriate to post assorted keys, cool covers, etc. that i've had for a while?

if there's a "post your assorted keys, cool covers, etc." thread, i haven't seen it yet, so please point me to it if it exists! :)

The spirit of this thread is recent acquisitions. Most others are split across publishers: the Centaur thread you know, Fiction House, EC, Atlas, MLJ, Timely, Ducks, Western, Atomic Age, Cap, Supes ... but in proper form, there are no DC dedicated thread lol

Post them here; nobody'll mind. :thumbsup:

Well, we do have the Batman/Detective thread, and the Flash journal thread :)

But you are right, we do need a "show me your GA DC thread" ;)

We also have the adventure comics thread. It hasn't had any love recently.

is this thread exclusively for recent acquisitions (2904 pages later), or is it appropriate to post assorted keys, cool covers, etc. that i've had for a while?

if there's a "post your assorted keys, cool covers, etc." thread, i haven't seen it yet, so please point me to it if it exists! :)

The spirit of this thread is recent acquisitions. Most others are split across publishers: the Centaur thread you know, Fiction House, EC, Atlas, MLJ, Timely, Ducks, Western, Atomic Age, Cap, Supes ... but in proper form, there are no DC dedicated thread lol

Russ could change that if he were a mind to :wishluck:

hey, buddy, start a "show your classic d.c. covers thread," and see if we can get that bad boy to page 2.

I do love some Adventures.I will post a few in the newly started classic DC thread. (thumbs u

I do love some Adventures.I will post a few in the newly started classic DC thread. (thumbs u

(worship)

hey, buddy, start a "show your classic d.c. covers thread," and see if we can get that bad boy to page 2.

lol We can't even get it to page one.

Other than showing this book to a few Boardies at WonderCon (Anaheim) last month, I have not displayed it before (just got this back from CGC).

CGC was harsh on it for a small bottom spine split and accompanying small curving tear (by Supe's foot). Otherwise, I can't express how fresh and bright this particular copy is, with super-strong colors and great PQ.

:banana:

24480258-a410-48d0-b71a-67d9334733a2_zps2439ebfb.jpg

Other than showing this book to a few Boardies at WonderCon (Anaheim) last month, I have not displayed it before (just got this back from CGC).

CGC was harsh on it for a small bottom spine split and accompanying small curving tear (by Supe's foot). Otherwise, I can't express how fresh and bright this particular copy is, with super-strong colors and great PQ.

Very pretty copy Steve :applause:

Glad you warned me. That is bright! :cool:

this is one of the few Action war covers I've never owned before, so hard to find a nice white dirt free copy. this one is spectacular, great book Steve. (thumbs u