• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
48 48

48,563 posts in this topic

is 9.8 considered a good grade to have?

I guess West had to settle for that... couldn't hold out for a 10.0 copy to surface.

Blah. Everyone knows Zip 20 is a warehouse find.

This just in.Been looking for this book in nice shape for a long time,thrilled to add it to my collection. :banana:

IMG_20130529_0001_zps2f7c4cdf.jpg

that's my geek!

:applause:

This just in.Been looking for this book in nice shape for a long time,thrilled to add it to my collection. :banana:

IMG_20130529_0001_zps2f7c4cdf.jpg

Oh Yeah :cloud9:

1st thing i do , when i get to the shop!

Ah yes,one of the benefits of your workplace/library.

Here's another of my favorites.Check out Baron Gestapo!

zip28_zpsfa928d07.jpg

[font:Times New Roman]Killer copy (even to the blood on the samurai blade)! Sweeeeeet.[/font] :applause:

What surprised me more is that there are 3 9.6 Sig Series from 1940 - 1949 (and 1 9.4)

I picked up one of those from a boardie.

Wings52SS.jpg

What surprised me more is that there are 3 9.6 Sig Series from 1940 - 1949 (and 1 9.4)

Wings52SS.jpg

Thanks! :thumbsup: Should have remembered this one. Know what the other two are?

[font:Times New Roman]Figured it's time to sneak this'un in now.

Arrived this morning! [/font] smiley-happy057.gif

33aa41d0-a088-4cc9-b6c9-d79024fc8054_zps9c838b96.jpg

smiley-dance001.gifsmiley-dance001.gifsmiley-dance001.gifsmiley-dance001.gifsmiley-dance001.gifsmiley-dance001.gifsmiley-dance001.gifsmiley-dance001.gifsmiley-dance001.gifsmiley-dance001.gif

Oh my.

Oh freaking MY!

Stunning, amazing, and simply wonderful (worship)

Wings52SS.jpg

:applause: [font:Times New Roman]On this board everyone gets a front row seat in the Church pew! Nice'un, cheetah! [/font]

Wings52SS.jpg

Thanks! :thumbsup: Should have remembered this one. Know what the other two are?

I think the 9.4 is a Frazetta Famous Funnies. I think there are two of those but not sure of the grades on both. No idea on the others. Paratrooper had a couple of Wings or Fights that were SS but there are midgrade.