• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,422 posts in this topic

85de21f4-0a09-4786-8540-4d35d65c13e1_zpsdf2ba1aa.jpg

Thanks Stephen (WorldWide)... >>> :cloud9:

That's a beautiful Catman 1! It has an intriguing history, too. It was listed on WordWide's website last year, and then it showed up as sold for $7,300 around the same time it was listed in the ComicLink November auction, where it "sold" on 11/28/12 for around $4,100. The intriguing part is that while most books show up on the site for about six months after selling, all traces of this Catman #1 disappeared from the site after about a day or two. I guess it was very serendipitous that Ritter ended up with it back in his possession within months of it selling in the ComicLink auction.

True Life Secrets #23

New purchased arrived the other day. Although the package arrived completely destroyed by our USPS, I was able to salvage the book and it still looks rather nice. The seller was nice enough to give me a nice discount.

TrueLifeSecrets23ClassicCover-Front_zps209b0ce4.jpg

Here's my new Heritage win...... and it's a book that most of you probably don't give a flip about.... but I've wanted a copy since I was 14. Back then the File copies hadn't been unearthed yet and you just were not going to get one...... like Denny O'neil said, "Begging won't get you nothin' but baggy pants, kid." Anyways...... here it is, kind of. It isn't actually here yet. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

STUNTMAN2.jpg

Here's my new Heritage win...... and it's a book that most of you probably don't give a flip about.... but I've wanted a copy since I was 14. Back then the File copies hadn't been unearthed yet and you just were not going to get one...... like Denny O'neil said, "Begging won't get you nothin' but baggy pants, kid." Anyways...... here it is, kind of. It isn't actually here yet. GOD BLESS....

STUNTMAN2.jpg

Congrats Jimbo...that's a book I must say I've never seen before. Very cool!!! :headbang:

thanks go to bunky b for this pretty mlj.

pep8.jpg

Very pretty book Billy.I love the scowl on the Shield's face as he's bursting in.

Those Novick Shield covers are awesome.

..... thanks, buddy. It was not distributed well due to a monstrous glut of material on the stands...... hard to argue with all that red :cloud9: GOD BLESS...

STUNTMAN2.jpg

Nice pick up! It's too bad that S&K never got much traction with those Harvey books. I've never owned a copy of this one. I did used to own to a copy of the Thrills of Tomorrow that (if I'm remembering correctly) reprints this cover.

STUNTMAN2.jpg

Congratulations!...I still would like to find a copy of #3.

mm

I was always jealous of the Punch 19 that changed hands a few times on here, so I had to go ahead and get the Church copy when it popped up.

Pnch_19_MH_zps942c8543.jpg

Nice one to own the books are pretty scarce out in the marketplace

I was always jealous of the Punch 19 that changed hands a few times on here, so I had to go ahead and get the Church copy when it popped up.

Pnch_19_MH_zps942c8543.jpg

OMG I just had to wince at that the colors are so bright! Well done sir! :cloud9: