• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
48 48

48,563 posts in this topic

spam2.gifspam2.gifspam2.gifspam2.gifspam2.gifspam2.gifspam2.gifspam2.gifspam2.gifspam2.gifspam2.gifspam2.gifspam2.gifspam2.gif

Just in...Golden Age!!!!

picture2.jpg

picture1.jpg

Got a nice collection of low to mid grade books. Just started pricing them. Hopefully everything will be priced by this weekend.

Unfortunately I won't have anything scanned until next week.

Tec 140 and Star Spangled #7 :takeit:

spam2.gifspam2.gifspam2.gifspam2.gifspam2.gifspam2.gifspam2.gifspam2.gifspam2.gifspam2.gifspam2.gifspam2.gifspam2.gifspam2.gif

Just in...Golden Age!!!!

picture2.jpg

picture1.jpg

Got a nice collection of low to mid grade books. Just started pricing them. Hopefully everything will be priced by this weekend.

Any centaurs (shrug)

Just in...Golden Age!!!!

picture2.jpg

picture1.jpg

Any centaurs (shrug)

You know I would call you if there were.

Just in...Golden Age!!!!

picture2.jpg

picture1.jpg

Looks like high Quality books to me. Looks great. Too bad I won't be able to afford (m)any. Will be looking for the Modern scans to show up :popcorn:

Just in...Golden Age!!!!

picture2.jpg

picture1.jpg

This is tasty spam.

Just in...Golden Age!!!!

picture2.jpg

picture1.jpg

Tec 140 and Star Spangled #7 :takeit:

WOW Bill, you have got some good eyes.

Congrats on the score Rich, is it an OO collection?

lol

I can spot good books a long ways away

Oh, and Greg, you will appreciate this new comic that is headed my way more than most :cloud9:

starspangled7vf-nm_zps9ead0f75.jpg

:applause: I love it Bill. It is actually one of my favorite GA cover and stories. If I hadn't bought that darn forklift :sorry:

Just in...Golden Age!!!!

picture2.jpg

picture1.jpg

Wow I like the Hit Comics!

Just in...Golden Age!!!!

picture2.jpg

picture1.jpg

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>[font:Comic Sans MS]...HIT #5[/font]

smiley-shocked019.gifsmiley-shocked028.gifsmiley-shocked026.gifsmiley-shocked033.gifsmiley-shocked035.gif>smiley-shocked032.gif>>smiley-shocked014.gif>>smiley-shocked016.gif>>smiley-shocked003.gif>>smiley-shocked012.gif>>smiley-shocked004.gif>>smiley-shocked030.gif>> :o>> :insane:>>

cute-animals-cat-kitten-begging-pics.jpg