• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
45 45

48,459 posts in this topic

Didn't think I was gonna be buying anything for the rest of the year, but I have such poor self control.TheAmericanAirForces2front_zpscd9c31c4.jpg Wish it didn't have that blue marker on it, but beggars can't be choosers.

Yeah, cool WW2 covers can definitely cause unexpected purchases. Nice issue, haven't seen that before. :applause:

I had the Cosmic Aeroplane copy of this issue for a little while, but sold it because it wasn't quite high enough grade for me. I figured it would take a VERY long time to find a better one, but Heritage came through only a few short months after I sold my old copy.

AMF_zpsc3d4d7d1.jpg

I had the Cosmic Aeroplane copy of this issue for a little while, but sold it because it wasn't quite high enough grade for me. I figured it would take a VERY long time to find a better one, but Heritage came through only a few short months after I sold my old copy.

AMF_zpsc3d4d7d1.jpg

Killer book, Andy (thumbs u

Not finding the GA forum to be a fun place to hang out at a time when I'm looking for distractions from the real world. So a holiday adieu and thanks to adamstrange for giving me the chance at these two books to finish off my Longbow.

LongBow8804x1280_zps93d903f3.jpg

LongBow7804x1280_zps7c8faa3a.jpg

A very, merry to all those that want one.

AMF_zpsc3d4d7d1.jpg

Killer book, Andy (thumbs u

Hmmm.I seem to be doggin' your footsteps again Richard, but once again can I say , "Agreed!"

These are much more pleasant topics. :applause:

Not finding the GA forum to be a fun place to hang out at a time when I'm looking for distractions from the real world. So a holiday adieu and thanks to adamstrange for giving me the chance at these two books to finish off my Longbow.

AMF_zpsc3d4d7d1.jpg

Seeing this copy is almost like seeing it for the first time ever. The colors are amazing on this book :applause:

Happy Holidays, Jeff.

just got this off feebay. I feel bad for our old boardy paratrooper I got it for next to nothing. not sure what I will do with it but it was to cheap to pass up

1484110_10151871167369072_2024265902_n.jpg

Edited by Griff

In a moment of weakness I decided I HAD to have this book. I figure I would never have the chance to buy it much cheaper.

The back cover is missing, but that's not why we buy this book. :devil:

Bluebeetle54_zpsbbb956d0.jpg