• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,422 posts in this topic

This is very cool

I didn't know Jamie Farr collected comic books. And what a nice stack of comics Phil Seuling has in this interview

never seen that. Way cool

Phil would give 50 bucks in trade credit to help him pack up after a show..... and he LOVED esoteric books ...... first time I ever saw a lot of books was in his stock. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

This is very cool

I didn't know Jamie Farr collected comic books. And what a nice stack of comics Phil Seuling has in this interview

never seen that. Way cool

agreed very neat video for sure (thumbs u thanks for sharing

In time for Christmas I finally got a decently priced Four Favorites #12 (have been looking for it for almost two years): :)

kqFzlenh.jpg

well done. color me jealous :cool:

Me too!!!! Very Nice Claudio I have never seen this one...I do happen to enjoy the cover very much...Chalk up another for the already extremely long want list lol

I used to own that. It's absolutely magnificent copy, even for a Church. :cloud9:

didn't care much for the ped or the pq on this one, but couldn't pass up the cva sticker!

police33.jpg

didn't care much for the ped or the pq on this one, but couldn't pass up the cva sticker!

police33.jpg

Carefully remove that very cool sticker and put it into a Mylar with Fullback. Then send that junky slab on to me. Win-win! :acclaim:

police33.jpg

You really stuck your neck out on that purchase!

:facepalm:

Might have stretched his budget too

police33.jpg

Might have stretched his budget too

He can always use plastic. (shrug)

police33.jpg

:facepalm:

Stick Billy in a pair of those cool shades and who does he resemble?

Without the neck of course.