• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,422 posts in this topic

is there a better crowley book extant? like the mc 1 is the best from the twilight....

Depends on what you like (shrug)

Value-wise there is a 9.4 Terrific 5 that is at least or, most likely, more valuable.

Hey Can anyone give me some insight as to the value and rarity, if any of these pics. I got these from an Estate sale and they appear to be uncut fold outs of Dell western stars. As you can see they are in great shape and have their original mailers from the 40's. I have never see the smaller ones before and they have future famous cowboys like John Wayne etc.... Also is one of the Dell membership order cards unused. I paid 125.00 for all of them and I have seven different long sheets of 5 picture foldouts and then the 7 little cards with 6 stars each.

Any idea of value or has anyone seen these. Are they rare or hard to come by. For the price I couldn't pass them up. Thanks.

westernpics1_zpsc0e9d3ad.jpg

westernpics2_zpsa7f69384.jpg

Edited by Earthshaker01

thanks Bill! , im all smiles right now

as well you should be! big congrats, buddy.

Chris, I can just picture you right now with a smile to outshine even Billy's! Congratulations buddy!

thanks! hope all is well across the pond! :foryou:

Hey Can anyone give me some insight as to the value and rarity, if any of these pics. I got these from an Estate sale and they appear to be uncut fold outs of Dell western stars. As you can see they are in great shape and have their original mailers from the 40's. I have never see the smaller ones before and they have future famous cowboys like John Wayne etc.... Also is one of the Dell membership order cards unused. I paid 125.00 for all of them and I have seven different long sheets of 5 picture foldouts and then the 7 little cards with 6 stars each.

Any idea of value or has anyone seen these. Are they rare or hard to come by. For the price I couldn't pass them up. Thanks.

I have no idea of value, but those are darn cool!

+1

Those are pretty cool. I have collected a lot of Lone Ranger comics and some with Leonard and Gene but never found those cards. I did pick up a scrap book filled with covers and pictures of the western heroes of the fifties and early sixties.

12704040525_92a8efbf74_b.jpg