• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,411 posts in this topic

I have been dying to show these off for some time now, and I am finally going to post them. :grin: The #3 is one of my favorites!

rangers3_zpsf81ee654.jpg

rangers17_zps51479eb3.jpg

Congrats on that #3. A toughie and my favorite Rangers cover!!!

Davis D copy, i also posted on 'My Slabbed Comics' today. Also check out my fresh in the mail from Metro other Pedigree i posted in the MLJ golden age thread todayDaredevilComics22Dcopy_zps069f7ab7.jpg

I just scored this baby, it is rare enough that overstreet listed it as "may not exist", and Gerber never got a picture of it. I have counted 3 different versions of it so far and a grand total of 6 copies. Each version has a different interior (and slightly modified covers) but they all have a blank last page for some unknown reason. Very, very happy with this one.

01_BC6_cover_zps44460146.jpg

The blank page:

04_BC6_last_page_zps1c05af44.jpg

I just scored this baby, it is rare enough that overstreet listed it as "may not exist", and Gerber never got a picture of it. I have counted 3 different versions of it so far and a grand total of 6 copies. Each version has a different interior (and slightly modified covers) but they all have a blank last page for some unknown reason. Very, very happy with this one.

The blank page:

NIICE!!! See, it's books like these that make collecting goldlen age so special! Take a bow! :golfclap:

The blank page:

No doubt the page was left blank for an ad. At the last second the advertiser pulled out so they printed it blank.