• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,435 posts in this topic

The "make an offer" section on eBay worked for me in the 11th hour for this book. I am so stoked to have landed this copy. It should be here next week, and I will take a chronological group shot of NY WF '39 and '40, this book and World's Finest #2.

After the one in the Heritage Auction went of way more than I wanted to pay, I made an offer on this book on eBay, and to my surprise just before the offer was due to expire the seller accepted it :)

worldsbest1cgc45fc_zps87304416.jpg

Nice!! (thumbs u

Nice books, and tough in grade. Love that Kelly Freas cover on the Witchcraft! :applause:

Me, too, although judging from her eyes, she may already be a zombie. :o

Monstrodamus is a badass.

Billy can take him

Only from behind. (thumbs u

(I recieved a threatening message saying this wasn't true and if I didn't remove it Straw-man would never again sell me books....what should I do?)

Edited by MrBedrock

Monstrodamus is a badass.

Billy can take him

Only from behind. (thumbs u

(I recieved a threatening message saying this wasn't true and if I didn't remove it Straw-man would never again sell me books....what should I do?)

don't remove...stand your ground...

ps-billy, I guess I will step up and buy all your cool books now :insane: