• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,442 posts in this topic

Many thanks to Filter81 (Adam) for being so easy to work with on this book, especially on the heels his very busy NYCC weekend.

Very happy to be bringing another Larson into the fold... :)

99fe8bd7-9ea1-4a78-9e8d-1da244540867_zpszgclmytu.jpg

Congrats, Steve! :applause:

Great book!!!! Larson Bat Moon cover!! :cloud9:

:headbang: (too bad Robin's knee to the bad guy wasn't just a bit lower, oomph!)

Many thanks to Filter81 (Adam) for being so easy to work with on this book, especially on the heels his very busy NYCC weekend.

AWESOME grab Steve!!! :applause: I'll keep my eye out for a raw pic of it (yeah, I know you're gonna crack it, as would I (thumbs u )!!! Enjoy those killer pages!!!

AWESOME grab Steve!!! :applause: I'll keep my eye out for a raw pic of it (yeah, I know you're gonna crack it, as would I (thumbs u )!!! Enjoy those killer pages!!!

Come see it in person, and we'll crack it together... :baiting:

Come see it in person, and we'll crack it together... :baiting:

If that offer is without expiration, that'd be awesome!! Just leave it in that plastic until I can get out that way (probably not until spring-ish) & I'll crack it with skill :) I'll also bring all of my Larson copies (only around a half dozen)!!!

Jamie Newbold of www.socalcomics.com just unearthed a pretty cool GA collection..... DC stuff...... It's worth a look. I found a book I've searched years for....... many early hard to find items...... like a beautiful mid grade Action 12 ..... GOD BLESS......

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

MrmgRij.jpg

Jamie Newbold of www.socalcomics.com just unearthed a pretty cool GA collection..... DC stuff...... It's worth a look. I found a book I've searched years for....... many early hard to find items...... like a beautiful mid grade Action 12 ..... GOD BLESS......

MrmgRij.jpg

Cool! You don't see that book often. I'm not sure I've ever seen it. hm

It took me 25 years to end up with this one..... someone listed a slabbed 9.0 on the Clink Exchange a little while back, but by the time I had worked up the nerve to tell Judy we might be eating beans for a few months, someone snagged it. GOD BLESS...

MrmgRij.jpg

Man, looks nice and not a bad price.

MrmgRij.jpg

Man, looks nice and not a bad price.

I love these later Flash issues, and this is one you never see.