• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
45 45

48,385 posts in this topic

20161016_124420-1_zpsxbgijqcj.jpg
Cool stuff Wolfman! Good to see you making good on your word to stick around and post more :applause:

He won't break free this time..... I believe he's been caught up in the gravity of it all.... GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

20161016_124420-1_zpsxbgijqcj.jpg
Cool stuff Wolfman! Good to see you making good on your word to stick around and post more :applause:

Oh so very cool!

I remember seeing this one in Overstreet as a kid and being freaked out by that image.

Great cover. Definitely not your typical superhero fare!

I sent several books into CGC a few weeks ago and got some of them back today. I don't know if there is a better thread here in Gold to post these and discuss. If so, let me know. ???

I was hoping for a 9.0 but happy enough with this. Lone highest. :acclaim:

SKMBT_C25216101719230_zpstxsud60r.jpg

Crazy cover!

I sent several books into CGC a few weeks ago and got some of them back today. I don't know if there is a better thread here in Gold to post these and discuss. If so, let me know. ???

(thumbs u

A great comic! (thumbs u