• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
45 45

48,385 posts in this topic

I've been looking for a presentable copy of this book for years. One finally showed up on eBay...

flash33.jpg

Beautiful copy of that Moldoff classic. One of the Flash covers that sells very strong when offered, and easy to see why. Congrats! :applause:

I've been looking for a presentable copy of this book for years. One finally showed up on eBay...

flash33.jpg

Beautiful copy of that Moldoff classic. One of the Flash covers that sells very strong when offered, and easy to see why. Congrats! :applause:

If you covered the grade and ask what I thought it was, I would have said 8.5 to 9.0. Presents much better than the grade would suggest :applause:

flash33.jpg

If you covered the grade and ask what I thought it was, I would have said 8.5 to 9.0. Presents much better than the grade would suggest :applause:

Presentable copy??? White pages....yes sir! Congrats.

BIG shoutout to 2 of the coolest boardies around for helping me add these 2 spectacular books to my humble collection. The U.S. Jones #2 has especially got me excited as I've searched high and low for a complete copy to no avail and couldn't be more thrilled to have finally landed one. 1 of 2 graded copies with the highest being the 4.0

Skull covers :headbang: thanks again brothers!!!

29317737263_743a5f9e32_c.jpg

1z4ist3.jpg

BIG shoutout to 2 of the coolest boardies around for helping me add these 2 spectacular books to my humble collection. The U.S. Jones #2 has especially got me excited as I've searched high and low for a complete copy to no avail and couldn't be more thrilled to have finally landed one. 1 of 2 graded copies with the highest being the 4.0

1z4ist3.jpg

:golfclap::golfclap: Amazing! I know that one is going in that already impressive Sig Line. Congrats, super score!

1z4ist3.jpg

Excellent!

1z4ist3.jpg

:applause: