• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
45 45

48,385 posts in this topic

My NYCC pickups:

IMG_6139.jpg

IMG_6140.jpg

IMG_6141.jpg

IMG_6142.jpg

IMG_6143.jpg

IMG_6144.jpg

IMG_6145.jpg

IMG_6146.jpg

Wow, just Wow! So many great books. All raw and readable. Looks like you are a box diver like myself. With all the doom and gloom about the death of cons, it's great to see that a smart collector can come away with such a nice haul. You will enjoy reading all of those. And, welcome to the boards!

Many thanks to Filter81 (Adam) for being so easy to work with on this book, especially on the heels his very busy NYCC weekend.

Very happy to be bringing another Larson into the fold... :)

99fe8bd7-9ea1-4a78-9e8d-1da244540867_zpszgclmytu.jpg

Big Congrats! ( wonder if there was a sidekicks in peril thread who'd 'win'? -Robin, Bucky, or Roy the Wonder Boy? hmlol

Many thanks to Filter81 (Adam) for being so easy to work with on this book, especially on the heels his very busy NYCC weekend.

Beautiful book! Congrats.

Got to love a Larson!!!

Killer book Steve! Beautiful color on that copy. Of all people, you're the one who should have it. Makes mine look like toilet paper...

Congrats, Steve! :applause:

My NYCC pickups:

Wow, just Wow! So many great books. All raw and readable. Looks like you are a box diver like myself. With all the doom and gloom about the death of cons, it's great to see that a smart collector can come away with such a nice haul. You will enjoy reading all of those. And, welcome to the boards!

Thanks for the kind words everybody!

I LOVE looking through boxes and boxes of comics! There's such a thrill to be had when you come across something buried in a box that you'd been trying to find for years. This is especially true because not everything is on the "wall". In fact, a small fraction of my purchases from the con were wall books.

I can't wait to start reading the stack! (thumbs u

Edited by TankShiba

Got to love a Larson!!!

Oh yeah, I sure do! (thanks for the kind comments, everyone) :)

Congrats Steve!

Congrats, Steve! :applause:

Great book!!!! Larson Bat Moon cover!! :cloud9: