• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
45 45

48,385 posts in this topic

Was fortunate enough to pick up this rare beauty at the Balt Con. Unfortunately I can't do much better for an image due to the book's enormous size.

Jumbo2.jpg

GREAT Pickup. At WWChicago, I was excited to see that Jamie Graham had not one but TWO of the oversized Jumbos behind his tables. I was equally disappointed to see that they were only the front covers. :sorry:

I've still not had a chance to hold one before.

My newest additions - thanks Parker!!!

target2.jpg

target4.jpg

target5.jpg

Josh, trust me - you are going to be VERY happy with those Targets (especially if you crack 'em; they feel like a Centaur-Timely combo). :headbang:

That's awesome! I can't wait to have these in hand. I've wanted to find the White Streak covers ever since I first perused the Photo-Journals.

My first Church Copy! Pretty cool. It might not be a super expensive example, but I think it has great bang for the buck. Nice purples and reds on the cover, super white pages, that great Church smell, and a weird little shaman guy to give it at least a tenuous connection to my horror focused collection. Thanks to the seller!

Western21.jpg

From a friend who enjoys seeing his books posted. I brought these to Chicago with the idea of selling them for my friend and wound up buying them myself:) ..so these were my Chicago stash:)

hit30002.jpg

mm50001.jpg

mm40001.jpg

mm110001.jpg

mm120001.jpg

Wow! Great books! :applause:

Not a single cover in the bunch that I don't really really like! There all sah-weet! :cool:

My newest additions - thanks Parker!!!

target2.jpg

target4.jpg

target5.jpg

Josh, trust me - you are going to be VERY happy with those Targets (especially if you crack 'em; they feel like a Centaur-Timely combo). :headbang:

the 2 is already cracked; ryan saved him that work.

From a friend who enjoys seeing his books posted. I brought these to Chicago with the idea of selling them for my friend and wound up buying them myself:) ..so these were my Chicago stash:)

hit30002.jpg

mm50001.jpg

mm40001.jpg

mm110001.jpg

mm120001.jpg

wonderful, sha'. can't go wrong with that run thru #12.