• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,450 posts in this topic

So what will be the next quest? Oddball #1s? Terry Toons? Lots of fun stuff out there waiting on you :)

will be looking to upgrade timely and fox books, and still have some books on my sig line. strongly considering d.c. gorilla covers and supe v. flash race covers.

:o seriously? Then surely all those Cheslers will one day be mine! :acclaim:

So what will be the next quest? Oddball #1s? Terry Toons? Lots of fun stuff out there waiting on you :)

will be looking to upgrade timely and fox books, and still have some books on my sig line. strongly considering d.c. gorilla covers and supe v. flash race covers.

Those two would be fine choices for you, but you might find the stories too high brow for your liking

Those two would be fine choices for you, but you might find the stories too high brow for your liking

He can always just look at the pictures like me!

Did you just suggest that Gorilla covers are "too high brow" for Billy? lol

While not comic books, I thought these would be particularly appreciated here:

lf-5.jpglf-4.jpg

:applause: Nice one sheets! That Captain Marvel poster is almost as awesome as the Republic cliffhanger that spawned it and the Batman and Robin poster is even better than the Columbia serial. Thanks for sharing these! :headbang:

We certainly DO appreciate it (worship)

Technically this isn't a Timely so I guess it belongs in here.

Nice one, Doiby! (thumbs u

Thats excellent !!

Thank you, sir!

cap 77's never go out of style! way to go, sir.

Technically this isn't a Timely so I guess it belongs in here.

Nice one, Doiby! (thumbs u

Thats excellent !!

Thank you, sir!

cap 77's never go out of style! way to go, sir.

Thanks, Billy! :)