• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,450 posts in this topic

Congratulations!

All the action on those Wings took place during the live auction which I attended. I was getting auction overload by then and it seemed like it took forever to get through the handful of Wings issues.

I couldn't bid on much in the Heritage auction, because I spent all my comic money on this book prior to leaving on my world tour. Sure is fun having it as a companion on the trip though :)

:luhv::cloud9:

AllAmerican16.jpg

You're my hero, Bill. :applause:

Congratulations!

All the action on those Wings took place during the live auction which I attended. I was getting auction overload by then and it seemed like it took forever to get through the handful of Wings issues.

There has been a phone bidder in each of the last three auctions that wants to Wings as bad as I do. It kinda drags it out. He got some cheap when my internet connection glitched and the lot went from active to over before I could click.

I couldn't bid on much in the Heritage auction, because I spent all my comic money on this book prior to leaving on my world tour. Sure is fun having it as a companion on the trip though :)

AllAmerican16.jpg

yay! love having that book in my geek family.

Congratulations!

There has been a phone bidder in each of the last three auctions that wants to Wings as bad as I do. It kinda drags it out. He got some cheap when my internet connection glitched and the lot went from active to over before I could click.

Bummer. You need someone to de-glitch you to prevent this from happening in the future.

AllAmerican16.jpg

:o Way to go Bill!!! Very nice looking copy of a wonderful book! Can't wait till I can visit again and see all the neat books you've been adding to the collection!

AllAmerican16.jpg

Major congratulations :banana:

I'd be so nervous I wouldn't be able to sleep at night!

And I don't even want to think about the airplane portions of the trip ???