• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,408 posts in this topic

Thanks, Billy. Given the history of reds on FH titles, the reds and purple on this one are just stunning. No joke that it looks freshly printed.

Was that a copy that Metropolis had at one point? I recall seeing one that was just incredible and I would think it was your Church copy. In any event, all your newbies look spectacular!

Yes, that was it. I picked it up from them (along with the others) last year in Chicago (C2E2 I think). It's one of the tougher early Jumbos, at least based on my experience, and the crispness is just amazing. Metro also has another very nice copy but it has a stain on the back. The front cover is very nice.

Hi all, I thought I would include a post here. A recent pick-up for me. The colors on it are awesome. Spine is a little rough although 1 staple still holds it all together. Purchased from an original owner.

ArchieComicsStarringArchieAndrews.jpg

Some recent pickups:

IMG-3.jpg

Wow, that Pep #34 is plain out gruesome. Certainly not what you'd expect out of a comic that's known for Archie. Great pick up!

This gives me more of an appeciation of some older books being a 50's horror fan..maybe I need to expand my base!