• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Have a Cigar! Golden Age only....!
46 46

48,443 posts in this topic

I've always wanted a copy of this book, I'm pleased to finally own one. :)

NationalComics5.jpg

I somehow missed this Lou Fine cover before seeing this scan. Great book! :thumbsup:

only 2 pick-ups in c'town, as i'm still licking my wounds after the heritage purchases. but one is a nice little raboy/crippen upgrade [on a tuff one to find in nice shape], and the other is date stamped with my birthday [day and month, only, smarta$$es], and will now inspire me to get the agc run completed, instead of just having the 3 mac covers. thanks to steve ritter and moondog for these.

captmarveljr20.jpg

americasgreatest4.jpg

only 2 pick-ups in c'town, as i'm still licking my wounds after the heritage purchases. but one is a nice little raboy/crippen upgrade [on a tuff one to find in nice shape], and the other is date stamped with my birthday [day and month, only, smarta$$es], and will now inspire me to get the agc run completed, instead of just having the 3 mac covers. thanks to steve ritter and moondog for these.

captmarveljr20.jpg

americasgreatest4.jpg

Nice ones Billy! And your right, that CMJ is a toughie! :applause:

captmarveljr20.jpg

americasgreatest4.jpg

Nice ones Billy! And your right, that CMJ is a toughie! :applause:

Abso-friggin-lutely! '40's era OWS covers are rare indeed! :headbang:

my only pick up this weekend at but glad to have a copy

001-3.jpg

Great book, get a reprint so that you can read the stories. It's an excellent issue.

Nice pick up C-mack... I have one off being graded as we speak... :wishluck:

thanks buddy! i bought it as a cracked out 7.0 OW but got a slight drop on both grade and PQ when i had it regraded but still very please with it...Good luck on yours tho